"What else did you see?"

[][][]

   El and Sam walked toward the words, CLOSE GATE, written on cardboard. Sam went across the table, and Joyce stood beside el. Sam ran her hands through her hair, almost scared.

   "You opened this gate before, right?" Joyce asked. Sam started at el. "Yes." El answered. By now, everybody started to walk towards them.

   Joyce nodded, "Do you think of we got you back there, that you could close it?"

   El looked at Joyce before back at Sam who stared at her.

[][][]

   "It's not like it was before. It's grown." Hopper sighed, trying to discourage el and Sam, because she announced she was going with them. But Sam most definitely wasn't having that. "A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling wit those dogs." Hopper continued.

   "Demo-dogs." Dustin corrected. Hopper sighed once more before looking over at him, "I'm sorry, what?"

   "I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass—"

   "How is this important right now?" Hopper nearly yelled. Sam tried to cover up her chuckle by coughing but that only made it worse. El smacked Sams arm, signaling her that it wasn't funny, Sam straighten her posture and cleared her throat.

   "It's not. I'm sorry." Dustin looked down, embarrassed.

   "I—"

   Sam interrupted, "—We."

   "We can do it." El almost smiled at Sams correction. "You're not hearing me." Hopper tried, once again. Sam groaned, quite loudly. "We're hearing you. We can do it." Sam stated.

   "Even if el and Sam can, there's still another problem." Mike started. "If the brain dies, the body dies."

   "I thought that was the whole point?" Max asked, confused.  "It is, but I were really right about this..I mean, if el and Sam closes the gate and kills the mind falters army.." mike objected.

   "Wills apart of that army." Lucas connected, causing Sam to look at him. "Closing the gate will kill him."

[][][]

   Sam and Joyce entered the room first, Sam couldn't help but feel bad for the boy, first he was kidnapped by the demogorgan and now the monster had possessed him. It was unfair. Will didn't deserve what was happening to him.

   "He likes it cold." Joyce states, muttering. "What?" Hopper and Sam ask in sync. They then glance at each other because of the unexpected event.

   "It's what will kept saying to me, he likes it cold." Joyce slightly nods to herself and goes to the window then closes it. "We keep giving it what it wants." Joyce said.

   "If this is a virus, and wills the host, then.." Nancy trails off. "Then we need to make the host uninhabitable." Jonathan continues.

   Sam pressed her lips into a thin line, leaning her head on Lucas's shoulder, him slightly swinging their interlocked hands together. Sam couldn't compare to how short she had gotten—or how tall Lucas had gotten. Since, she didn't really know how growth works.

   "So if he likes it cold.." Sam went on, finally understanding. "We need to burn it out of him." Joyce angrily said.

   "We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time." Mike reminds them, Sam throwing Lucas a questioning look.