Chapter 30 - Two In One

Start from the beginning

            "Y-Yes, please Daddy..." my voice didn't sound like mine. I had never heard this whine, this neediness that was begging for something unknown.

I was released from all my chains as Daddy caught my body, before I could even attempt to fail at holding myself up. He carried me bridal-style to the bed, where I saw Master was fully naked and waiting for us.

How I came to straddle Eli's body, I don't know. I was simply sitting on his lap as he both laid back at the bottom edge of the bed. Master's legs hung over the edge as my mouth was pummeled by his. I could feel his lubed cock rubbing my crack enthusiastically.

In a quick rough thrust, Master's cock replaced the buttplug inside of me. The mix of pain and pleasure from the intrusion had my head fall on his shoulder. Master didn't spare a moment before beginning to thrust in and out of my burning hole. My open mouth practically teethed on his shoulder as sensations overloaded my body.

It seemed like no time had gone by when I felt a lubed finger slide inside me along side Master's thrusts. He didn't stop his movements, as finger after finger pushed inside with him.

           "Ellie could you at least slow down. He's tight enough without having to dodge your dick." I heard Daddy speak  behind me.

              "Your going to be the only one thrusting, but fine, I'll stop." Master grumbled as he pulled my head with my hair off his shoulder. His tongue slid inside my mouth again as my brain worked overtime trying to decode the message they were talking about.

Just as I figured it out, I pulled away from Master's mouth. Hesitation filled my heart, while a spark of fear filled my body.

             "Calm down, Pup. Do you honestly think we'd ever hurt you?" He asked, a slight smirk playing at his lips. It was full of care and... no.

             "It's...I've never..." I tried to speak but couldn't fully form the words. The three finger inside me, along with the thick dick wouldn't give my brain any spare blood to thick properly.

              "I promise you, it won't hurt as much as your worrying Little One. Is that what's scaring you though? The thought of having your Master and Daddy inside you? Or is it that your going to be ours? Your our property already beautiful, and we own you and this hot fucking body so well too."

I hate him sometimes. I was a little nervous about what they had planned, and I had been a little scared. His ability to set a fire in my stomach that pushes me to beg for him is beyond annoying. No one gets what they want all the time and yet he was aiming for it, and I was willing to help them achieve it.

"—unhhh... p-please..." I begged, my voice muffled as I spoke pressed against Master's neck. I was feeling embarrassed that I was so easily controlled, but I wanted it to. I wanted this to happen.

"See Ellie, I told you he would love this. He wants to feel the pain, the burn of us both shoving inside his tight hole. Our Little Pup is also our pretty little cock-slut... huh? Tell us how much you like it, how badly you want to feel us fill your slutty hole." Daddy spoke while slowly pushing his cock inside me, right along side Master's.

As he commanded me to speak, he also pulled my head up by my hair. My eyes were clenched shut as I felt myself being filled more than I had ever been. It was a feeling like no other to feel the veins and pulsating warmth of two men. Daddy had one hand on my shoulder, and his other in my hair that he was using as reigns

"Fuck me please, I want to feel your cum in me. Just breed me. I want to feel the cum leak out... please Master! Daddy!" I spoke, unknowingly the words flew out like fire that I couldn't keep in.