"Shichi no kata: Keifū-" he was interrupted by the demon stabbing him through his rib cage.

My eyes suddenly widened as I quickly covered my mouth with my shaking hands, as father dropped onto his knees and weakly glare at the demon.

"Y/n..... I'm sorry..."

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed at the demon.

The demon quickly turned his head towards me.

Father quickly slid the katana towards me sadly smiled.

"Let's see how your first battle will show your strength..."

Anger and bloodlust boiled throughout my body and gently picked up the wind katana, then staring at it. All of the sudden a scream was heard.

It was father, the demon had stabbed him again causing my eyes to twitch and giving a dark aura.

The demons smirked towards my direction and said,

"Your mother and sibling is next!"

"M-my s-sibling....?"

"Oh. Sorry you didn't know your mom was pregnant"

"Dad... you didn't sa-"

"Don't worry about that right now ... KILL THAT DEMON BEFORE IT GETS TO KILL EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE!" Father yelled.

Holding the katana with both my hands and pointing it towards the demon that was slowly walking towards me.

Closing my eyes and slowly taking a breath in with my teeth clenched smoke appeared when I inhaled and exhaled.

"I-it cant be... I didn't teach y/n about Zen Shūchū no Kokyū (Total Concentrating Breathing) yet so how does she already kn-"

Father whispered as he got cutoff by the pain on his rib cage.

"Zen Shūchū no Kokyū ...Kaze no kokyū... Ni no kata: Sōsō - shina to kaze! (Total Concentration... Wind breathing... Second Form: Claws Purifying Wind!)" Still with my eyes closed and whispered the first part of my sentence then quickly opening my eyes, telling the name of the form.

Putting the katana in the air and throwing it down making a slash towards the demon, four what looked like claw marks appeared from the air, slashing the claws into the demons body causing them to fall apart in four pieces.

"Disgusting demons." I said with bloodlust in my eyes, then immediately remembered about father. My body turned around to face father. He was sitting against the wall with his famous smile. I dropped the sword lightly and ran towards him.

"Don't give up yet!"

"Please stay awake!"

"Don't leave yet. Please!"

Then fathers eyes slowly started closing.

"Great.... job.... y/n.... I'm p-proud.... of you... k-keep working... hard..."

His hand weakly moved and held onto my cheek.
Flashback end

That was 2 years ago.

Zenitsu x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara