Prolog [English]

„You dont see what I see.
You dont feel what we feel.
You dont know what he knows.
But you still think you can separate us?
You still think you got the power, to cange us?" She said the words to a man. The man who locked her and her darkness. He did not listen to her words. Just kept going to the heavy gevemin door.

„I'm not scared of the Darkness", she said.
„I am the darkness. I'm not scared of him 'cause he is me and Together we are so much more, than we could ever be allone."
The man turned around and listened, when she called the word darkness.

„If you want to hurt him.
You have to hurt me.
If you want to change him.
You have to change me.
If you want to scare Him.
You have to scare me.
And thats something, that will never happen!" She ripped of her gevemin chains and called her black magic to burn down the first guardians.
Than she talked on:
„Because we are the Darkness and your just a tiny human, with a little dark shadow."

Every guardian in the big room run towards the Woman to get back on her chains. Some of them didn't want to hurt her, but some want to kill her. Everyone of them got thrown away by her dark magic.
And then they all started to burn. In her fire. The fire of her darkness.

The man she was talking to is a king. The king of her land. But she is not willing to give it to him. Not yet.

With a little move of her eyes the key of the cage from the darkness, flew from the kings necklace to her hand.

He screamed:
„If you let him free, you will kill every human, destroy every living being and you will ruin the whole world!"

She smiled, while she was saying: „No. I will just replace the stars." and opened the cage, to free her darkness.

...
Warum das Kapitel Englisch ist? Ich liebe die Englische Sprache und habe es genau so geträumt. Idk me a crazy person.