2

I couldn't sleep all night. There was a window, so I just looked outside it.

While I was looking, I saw a tall figure pass by. Who was it? I looked closer, but couldn't see well.

"Caleb?!" I yelled, thinking he was in a room close. As I yelled, the tall figure turned. I could see him with the shining of the moon. It was Caleb. But his eyes. They were completely black. How?

I opened my eyes big and fell on my back, getting up and rushing to my bed and getting under the blanket. He is normal, I repeated myself.

I heard steps come closer and closer, my breath becoming more and more faster. I heard a click, and my breath became normal all of a sudden.

I looked out to see Caleb, his eyes were normal. I sigh in relief.

"Is everything okay?" He asked coming closer to the bed. I nodded.

"I just can't sleep"

He smiled. His smile made him look cuter. "Can you stay here with me for a while?"

"Sure" he said. I smiled, getting on top of the blankets and sitting down with my legs crossed. He sat down in front of me in the same position.

"Wanna play 21 questions?" I asked, I really wanted to get to know him as I only knew his name.

"Sure, just let's not get too personal" I nodded happily. "You first" he said.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-four" wait, 24? He looked way younger. "What? You thought I was like fifteen?" I stood silent, he laughed. "Hey, it's okay, my braces make me look younger, you're not the first" he laughed, making me laugh too.

"What's your favorite colour?" He asked. I put a finger on my chin trying to think.

"I'm not sure," I said "I mean, I like all colours, I guess I don't have a favourite one" I smiled. "Why did I wake up here?" I suddenly ask, making him frown

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, I woke up in your house and not mine" he just looked at me.

"It's getting late" was all he said.

"But I'm not tired" I whined, which he ignored.

"Good night" he said getting up and leaving me alone in there again.