𝐎𝐍𝐄.

꒰ #𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 ꒱ ‧₊
osaka, japan 🇯🇵
to
paris, france 🇫🇷

born to a japanese mother && a french/hispanic father, she is a goofy fairy who tends to place tiny hearts over her i's && always smells of lemons due to her love of eating lemons covered in sugar

born to a japanese mother && a french/hispanic father, she is a goofy fairy who tends to place tiny hearts over her i's && always smells of lemons due to her love of eating lemons covered in sugar. she's currently nineteen and spends a lot of time making youtube videos of her going to cafes, doing her makeup, trying on clothes and reacting to new kpop mv's.

mickey currently lives in paris in a small apartment by herself with her puppy by the name of aiko. she's always decorating her house with posters of whatever hentai that she's currently into. she likes having a very fun looking apartment for she feels that she'd get bored inside of it, if she didn't.

mickey is bisexual with no lean && a HUGE sub who often slips into being a little though she'd practically yell at you if you even call her a sub. she really likes being babied and is a bit of an attention whore. she'll always want to sit on your lap, suck on your fingers, play with your hair, kiss all over your face, try her makeup out on you, play dress up so you can see her cute outfits that she's gotten, bake cute little treats for you, dye your hair so you both can match, getting fake tattoos with you because she's scared of needles and having cute little dates. she can also be a dom but would rather be a sub.

when it comes to anything sexual. though, it may not seem like it, due to being once a camgirl, mickey is rather experienced and has a lot of kinks that she sometimes finds rather embarrassing. a few of them are choking, fisting, degradation, bondage, spanking, breeding, orgasm denial, size, piss play plus a lot more.