IT'S TIME TO LOVE! Atemu X Anzu Love Story

After Atemu (Atem) died, he reborns. He is living in Tokyo and he doesn't remember anything. At school, he doesn't have any real friends. He is noticed by many girls in class, even he has a lot of love letters. But he doesn't care about those letters or those girls. He hasn't ever thought about love or love someone. So he hasn't read those letters. He feels boring everyday.
"Son, why you don't go out to play with your friends? It is boring to stay in the house alone with your deck. At least if you want to play cards, you should invite your friends."- His dad said to him.
"Your dad is right."- His mom said.
"You know I don't have friend."- He said.
"So go out and find someone can be your friend. I think there is no one who does not want to be friends with my son."- His mom said gently.
"Go, now. Find a friend. It's good if you can find a girl, who want to be your girlfriend."- His dad said and pushed him out of the door.
He walked slowly on the street, looked around. Mom and dad want me to find a friend. But there's no one wants to be my friend. Suddenly a car passed by him and he was attracted to something. Jonouchi (Joey), Honda (Tristan), Mai and Anzu (Tea) were on the car. He could feel the familiar feeling they brought when they passed him and when he watched them. They had a trip to visit Mai. He could see how they are happy when their friends surround them. The car ran so far now. 
About ten minutes after, he heard some noise in a small alley. He gently stepped inside. There was a girl and a man. The girl has brown, short hair. She was on the car. Anzu attacked by a man. Atem didn't know who is she. But he felt familiar and she attacked by a man with a lot of muscles. The man punched and made her fainted. Atem touched his shoulder: "Stop touching her!" The man turned back:"Who are you? Don't be heroic."
"So let's play a game. If I lose, I will leave here. But if you lose, you have to let her alone."- Atem said.
"That sounds interesting. Okay. What is the rule?"- He said with arrogant voice.
"Simple. We will play hide and seek. I will hide and you need to find me in 1 minute. If you can't find me, you will lose. Can you?"- Atem said.
"Of course I can. Do you know who I am? It's just a kid game."- He said.
"Okay. Game starts!"- Atem said and he started to hide.
The man closed his eyes and counted to 60 seconds. While Atem hid, he came to Anzu. He looked at her face and whispered: "Let me carry you, beauty." He carried her up on his hands. The time is over and the man couldn't find him.
He carried Anzu out and said:"The time is over and you lose, so I will carry her out of here."
"Danm."- The man said and he punched to Atem.
Atem dodged the punch.
He walked away with Anzu on his hands. "Anzu, where are you?"- Honda, Jonouchi and Mai shouted out. Atem let Anzu down to the ground. He took her face and then he went away. He stood and looked at her. "Anzu, wake up!"- Mai's voice. Anzu opened her eyes slowly. "Mai, Jounochi, Honda."- She said their names.
She looked around and asked Mai:" Who save me?"
"What are you talking about? There's no one. When we come, we just see you sit here."- Mai answered
" But..."- Anzu said.
" Let's go."- Jounochi said.
Who save me? The voice is so familiar. Is that you, Atem? Silly, he's gone. Maybe it's just a dream. I miss you so much, Atem. She thinks about the savior and followed Mai to her home. From far away, Atem looked at her.