The party

It was evening as Emilia entered the house and the party she was in a black little dress,not too large and not too small.She saw a few friends and smiled and looked around and then she saw Kit who looked at her too,they looked at each other and everything around them was away suddenly only the both.A few minutes past like this until Lena,a good friend from her, from the Got cast too came to her and grapped her arm"Hey Emilia! Why are you standing just here? You are scared of us?" Both of them laughed and hugged each other "No no i didnt find you i looked only around everything ok" she still looked a bit to Kit but then Lena smiled and went with her"Come i bring you to the others" The both left.

Kit sat at a table with his friends and took something from his drink he looked down and didnt notice that his friends looked at him "Hey Kit! Where are you? Clearly not here" he looked up"Mmh? What?" Everyone laughed and one stood up"Kit Whats wrong? Is it because of Rose?" He shook his head he wished its Rose but no...it is Emilia...his best friend...and he is in love with her..."No..no..its not Rose but a woman yes" His friend laughed and sit down again"Ahhh woman! Are not easy!" Everyone laughed Kit only smiled and thought about it....Emilia was perfect....

Emilia sit at the table with her friends but only thought about Kit and what he said...and how stupid she was...dammin she loves him too and she just didnt say it....but its right....he has a girlfriend,Emilia just didnt know what is with her she is confused.She stood up"umm i will be back soon i will go to the bathroom" everyone nodded and she went there only looked down until she entered a door but walked against someone she looked up"Sorry i..."she looked surprised it was Kit she looked in his eyes until he smiled "So you are very good to walk into other people and the second thing is this is the man bathroom" she looked around"Oh umm yeah...i..i didnt want to go there.."she looked away but he only smiled and took her hand and went away with her in a room away from the party and everything.He looked at her and she too"Kit...i am sorry i shouldnt..." he shook his head "No.."suddenly he pressed her against the wall and kissed her and she loves it.