"You're blushing," she laughed, touching my cheek with the back of her hand. She worried her bottom lip between her teeth. "Who called my phone? I would have answered it but you're quite comfortable to sleep on."

I grinned at her commented before it quickly vanished from my face. "It was Tristan."

She stopped moving and her hand began to lightly shake against my chest almost immediately, causing me to hold it and entwine our fingers together. I kissed each knuckle on her hand, feeling her squeeze my hand lightly before she finally relaxed.

"I feel like a hypocrite to be calling him such names after just sleeping with you," Emara admitted.

"The only difference is that you have reason behind it," I told her. "He cheated just for the hell of it whereas you came to me with reason; he's been ignoring you, going on trips for weird lengths at a time, and has paid no attention to you — the asshole pretty much abandoned you. If he can't give you the attention you need in a relationship then someone else who knows how to might as well replace his job."

Emara sighed. "Am I still allowed to feel a little bad about it?"

"I'm not going to tell you how to feel in this situation because it's all up to you," I mumbled. "But you shouldn't feel guilty, in my opinion."

She hummed, a shiver crawling up her spine when I began to caress it with my fingertips again.

"I don't feel guilty," she explained to me softly. "I just feel like I should have put more closure to our relationship from the last phone call I got from him instead of simply saying that I'm moving out."

I could feel her tracing small circles into my chest.

"What did he say when he called? Did you say anything?"

I inhaled slowly and could feel my heart beating faster against my chest.

"I didn't say anything," I mumbled, feeling her legs raise up against my body and wrapping around me. I moved my second hand to her thigh and began to trace circles into it with my thumb. "He admitted to having the affair."

She tensed.

"He said how it was nothing and promise that it wouldn't happen again," I hesitantly continued.

"That fucking word," she choked out. "The amount of times I've heard him say that he promised and every single time he broke it."

I kissed her forehead gently, feeling her chest heaving as she tried to hold back her sobs.

"I don't want to cry," she managed to say, "because I don't want to cry for him — I don't want to cry because of him."

I simply pulled her closer. "You're allowed to cry, Em."

Emara was silent, holding me. The door suddenly buzzed and I sighed, getting off of the bed. Emara quickly stopped me with a whine, pulling me back to her.

"I need to answer whoever's at the door, baby," I grunted, feeling a small grin tug at my lips when she groaned.

"Nap with me," she muttered, eventually letting go of the waistband of my shorts. "Please? I promise, I'm a good cuddler. I've watched videos."