𝟶𝟹: 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢! 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒! 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚎!

Comenzar desde el principio

Students rushed to insert their binders into their backpacks. While erasing answers from the board, the trigonometry teacher rushed out, "Don't forget questions ten through twenty-five in chapter 6. Have a good day, class."

Shardonay threw her book-sack over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom, chewing her double-mint gum. She was over the day already, and had just left second period.

She looked to her left and saw a couple kissing on the lockers. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk. She wouldn't be able to vouch for what that feels like. To be in love, that is. Or at least that's how the children described what they were doing, nowadays.

Shardonay was slowly giving up on the whole idea of having a boyfriend— she was trying to keep hope alive. She hadn't been in a relationship since her 7th grade year in middle school—but that didn't count, right?

She sighed, plopping into her seat at the back of Ms.Taylor's class. "Yo, you going to Damonte's party tonight?"

She glanced up at the nappy headed boy who was all up in her grill. It was Friday, all she wanted to do was go home and go to bed. But since it's been a while since she'd had some fun partying, she decided to go and enjoy herself.

"Who's asking?"

"Oh, my bad. I'm Toni, babydoll," He pulled the lollipop from between his lips and reached out for a hug.

"A hug? You don't even know me," Shardonay judged.

Toni chuckled, "That's cool. You're still a lady and I couldn't bring myself to dap you up like you're one of my homeboys."

Shardonay nodded, smirking a little. "I could respect that. Im Shardonay," She reached in, hugging him.

"Shardonay. Let me guess, mommy was sipping on a little bit of that wine while thinking of your name. Maybe some Montrachet, since that's all fancy and shit."

Shardonay looked up at him, "Oh, so I'm fancy?"

"Seem like a fancy vixen to me. I like it though," He sucked on the lollipop.

"Mm," She nodded, "What flavor?"

Toni's face was puzzled by her question. She nodded her head toward the red lollipop between his fingers.

"Oh, this? Watermelon, baby. See, the taste is sweet and fruity, yet delicate. Wonderfully refreshing. That's what pleases my taste buds," He smirked.

"I prefer cherry. Cherry flavored lollipops are often sweet, sometimes too intense— but that's okay. I like it. But my real cherries? I like for them to be tart. Sweet, yet sour. Sharp and almost acid to the taste, while the sweetness calms it down a bit. That's sexy as fuck."

He smacked his lips, "Cherries ain't got shit on pineapples though. The fibrous flesh of pineapple has a vibrant tropical flavor. It's a fruit that also has a balanced taste of sweet and sour. Cherries are sexy as fuck though. Especially when her tongue is running all up and through them. When she holds the stem and just lets her tongue dance between the two buds."

Shardonay licked her lips, "I can fuck with pineapples too. I guess that's why I haven't gotten any complaints when he's feasting on the pussy."