Spinel X Broken! Depressed! Shy! Gem reader

This was requested by @Northd59

Hope you all enjoy UwU

---------------------------------------

(3rd Person) 

It was Christmas Eve night and almost everyone was asleep... except for a torn apart (Your gemstone), who was lying on her bed, huddled up, crying her eyes out. The reason for it was because Spinel had gone to Homeworld (Just bare with me Kay) a few months ago, but (Y/N) thought that she would have been shattered, which was most likely. (Y/N) finally fell to sleep, with a killer headache. 

"(Y/N), WAKE UP!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Steven yelled excitedly, bursting through the door. 

She groaned, sleepily grabbing a pillow and covering her face, but soon hugs the pillow, crying slightly. 

"(Y/N) please... It'll be fun!" Steven says, tapping her shoulder. 

(Y/N) sighs sadly, but gets up, lifelessly throwing the pillow onto the bed. Steven and (Y/N) both went downstairs, dragging her feet on the wooden floor. 

"Hi..." (Y/N)  begrudgingly says, weakly waving, but sits on the floor by the wall near the couch, sighing. 

(Y/N) looks at her left palm on her hand, the crack on her gem was not overall that bad, but enough to worry anyone, especially when you saw what happened to Amythyst. All the other gems sit down on and around the couch, but Garnet and Bismuth went to get the presents that were under the large bright lively green tree. 

Steven then looked at his phone, "Hey guys, maybe the presents can wait... Everyone's down by the beach, and there's a party!" 

(Y/N) tenses up, she was known to be really shy around most humans and other gems. 

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!!" Steven chuckles happily, bursting out the door and running down the stairs, onto the beach. 

Amythyst gets up and runs out, shape-shifting into a bird and soaring in the sky over to the party. Peridot giggles and sprints out, laughing happily, and Garnet close behind. Bismuth and Pearl shrug their shoulders, just walking out and talking all the way. 

(Y/N) sighs, and Lapis walks next to her, "Don't worry, I'm not a fan of these parties..." Lapis sighs, but starts walking to the door, "C'mon, maybe you'll cheer up slightly." 

(Y/N) smiles, and Lapis holds the door open so (Y/N) could pass, and starts nervously going down the stairs as Lapis joins (Y/N), closing the door behind her. 

A familler figure sighed sadly, looking out of the window. "Just a few more hours..." They muttered to themselves, then hidding somewhere, bored. 

(Y/N) and the other gems arrived at the Christmas Festival. The Christmas Festival was an annual event that happened every Christmas day. Garnet was killing it on the dance floor, Pearl was just talking to Bismuth, Peridot taking videos for 'TubeTube' (Can we just agree this is a stupid but amazing rip-off name for YouTube.), Amythyst shape-shifting into all sorts, but especially liked being a snowman, or in this case, a snowgem! Steven was talking to Sadie, Lars and the off-colo(u)rs. It was surprising to see that the off-colo(u)r gems to show up, but probably because they were curious of what the humans were doing at this 'Festival'... 

(Y/N) sat down on a rock, facing the ocean, her head resting in her hands, closing her eyes and sighing, thinking about Spinel again.... 

'What if she got kidnapped..... What if she's trapped.... What if....... What if she got shattered........... IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!' Those lines kept repeating in (Y/N)'s mind. 

Hours unknowingly went by for (Y/N), and before she knew it, they were already heading home. 

The same familer figure ran from the window and hid close to the tree, hiding in a big box which looked like a present. 

Steven opened the door and everyone sat down on the couch, except for Garnet and Bismuth, who was giving out presents, and (Y/N) was sitting in a corner, thinking how great it would feel if Spinel was here with (Y/N)... 

Garnet came back with about 12 to 13 presents, also carrying on on her hair, Bismuth brought the other 15, except for one particular one. 

"Why's that one still there?" (Y/N) asked, pointing to the large blue present. 

"Just wait and see." Garnet replys, smiling. 

(Y/N) kept watching all the presents and who they were going to, almost turning if into a game, what present goes to who. (Y/N) was so caught up in this that she didn't notice all the presents had been handed out. Garnet looks at Steven, who nods his head. Garnet and Bismuth once again walk to the spikey all-year-round green pine-tree, and Garnet tapped the side of the box lightly, then picking it up and bringing it over, placing it by (Y/N). 

"This one's for you." Garnet says, going over to sit on the couch, watching (Y/N).

 (Y/N) took a deep breath and slowly removed the lid, then she dropped it, the roof of the box falling next to the actual box itself. (Y/N) starts tearing up, covering her mouth and starts crying, but happy crying. 

"Y-You're alive!!" (Y/N) crys, immensely overjoyed to see the one and only... 

"Spinel here had the idea to surprise you like this!" Steven says, smiling happily. 

(Y/N) tackle hugs Spinel, nuzzling her and crying heavily, "I missed you so much...." (Y/N) sniffles out, snuggling up to Spinel, almost basically purring. 

Spinel stroked (Y/N)'s hair, comforting her, "I missed you more...." Spinel smiles, sitting up and (Y/N) still clung to Spinel, afraid to let her go in fear of losing her. 

"I promise never to leave you again!" Spinel says, kissing (Y/N) on the forhead. 

"Hey (Y/N)." Spinel says, (Y/N) looking up at the one who she loved most. 

"Merry Christmas!" Spinel chirps, hugging (Y/N) tightly, wrapping her arms around multiple times.

"Merry Christmas Spinny..." (Y/N) replied, happy to say that Spinel is now back and hopefully, ready to stay with the Crystal Gems forever... 

"Hey ummm, where's my Rejuvenator?" Spinel asks nervously. 

"You LOST IT!?" Pearl yells. 

(Y/N) just face-palms, "Let's go find it...." (Y/N) smiles, then giggles a bit, kissing Spinel's cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1007 words.... Wow, but sorry if this is short for you guys, but I hope you liked it, bye!! 😸 ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️ (⬅️These look like Spinel's gem ((sorry if you can't see them)))