1

Dom POV
I smiled looking down at her admiring her beauty. She smiled up at me and I looked at her flower crown and went in to kiss Blue.

Just coming off our honeymoon after dating for two years

Just coming off our honeymoon after dating for two years. Me and Letty didn't work out so we decided to just be friends and that when Tej needed tech and mechanic help and some brainy help three years ago and he introduced us to Blue Rivera his Bestfriend from high school. " I love you, no matter what " I tell her as I held her around my waist making her blush.  " I love you too, no matter what " she said back as I carried us back inside the house.

The gang was here and I know they were sick of our PDA but they let it slide since we recently got married. " oh my gosh it's been two weeks since you can back from your honey moon please get off my Bestfriend " Tej said making us all laugh and she slowly hopped down before I got a couple more kisses. " man got me messed up " he said giving her a hug while glaring at me. " sometimes I can't tell who Blue's husband is "  Letti jokes and we all laughed before both Tej and Blue day down at computers and started typing stuff up.

Blue POV
Tej has been helping me with the thank you notes for all the wedding gifts. " so my mom thought it'd be funny to gift us a week baecation in Saudi Arabia and diapers " I told Tej and he laughed. " but did you like my gift? " he asked and I clapped laughing before nodding. " I've used it the whole last week and let me tell you it was so good " I said talking about the ice cream maker he gifted us.

"We stop it B ion need to hear all that " he said and I grew confused. " I was talking about the ice cream maker " he said and he make a shocked faced. " I was talking about the lingerie I gave you " he said and I covered my mouth, I only did it with Dom in my. Wedding lingerie and it was amazing, but we never did it after that. " oh haven't used it yet sorry " I said as I continued typing and he stopped before turning to me shocked.

" how many times " he asked and I bit my lip. " I thought you didn't need to hear all that?" I asked him and he kept looking at me. " once " I said and he stood up quickly. " ONCE!! " he yelled and I grabbed his arm as everyone looked over at us. " sit down " I whispered and he looked at me before sitting back down. " naw we gotta go outside with this  he said and I smiled up at him before looking around again as all eyes were on us. " we either outside with it or imma embarrass you in front of your husband " he said and I quickly stood up and followed him outside.

" one time, my Bestfriend?  all that freaky stuff you was talking before the wedding and y'all only did it once " he asked shocked. " well it was one night, all night, different positions, different so- " I was cut off by him covering my mouth as Dom stuck his head outside and sized us up before back inside. " you not finna hae that man walking around here with Blue balls and then he taking it out on us " I said and she giggled before flipping her hair and going back inside.

" this girl gone get us all yelled at, lord help us all " I mumbled looking at the sky before going back inside. I seen that B was back at the computer and Dom was staring at her intently before turning back to Roman and Letty. Blue just don't know she finna cause hell if this man don't get his daily dose of booty, got him out here with blue balls and what not.