Draco stopped laughing and looked down at Harry with wide eyes. "What?"

"I love you Draco." Harry said simply, shrugging his shoulders under Draco's grip.

"You do?" Draco questioned suspiciously, narrowing his eyes at Harry.

"Yes, I do. If you couldn't already tell then clearly I haven't made it obvious enough." Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I... love you too." Draco said back, still hovering over Harry. They glared at each other, neither of them moved or said anything. Suddenly, as though a switch had turned on in each of their heads, they smiled broadly and began giggling. Draco leaned down and planted kisses on Harry's neck while he grinned widely, running his fingers through Draco's blonde hair. Eventually, their lips connected but before things could get too heated... they were interrupted.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Come socialise before you get butt naked and start fucking each other!" Pansy's voice sounded from the field.

Draco's head shot up and he death stared Pansy, who had gathered everyone into a group on the grass to have one big conversation. Harry's face burned red when he tilted his neck up to get a glimpse of Pansy and the others.

"We're coming!" Harry called from underneath Draco.

The two wondered over, Draco still pissed that Pansy interrupted their moment. Draco was dragged over by Pansy to sit next to her. Harry was shoved next to Ginny who sat on the opposite side of the group from Pansy.

Harry's mind drifted from the conversation. He smiled slightly when he took in everyone's smiling faces. They were all getting along, much to his delight. He looked around at everyone, starting on one side of the circle and scanning his eyes to the other side. He watched as Dean and Seamus interacted with Cho and Oliver. Then he watched as Luna, Neville, Blaise, Hannah and Pansy had their conversation. His smile grew when his eyes wondered towards Ron and Hermione- his two best friends laughing together. Then, his eyes fell on a certain blonde that was listening intently to Pansy as she socialised with the others. He moved his eyes away and back to Ginny, but he just couldn't help but look back at Draco. He listened to Ginny talk, but his eyes remained on Draco, who was now looking right back at him, sporting his usual Malfoy smirk. He sighed contently when his boyfriend mouthed 'I love you' from the opposite side of the circle.

...

Liked by @harryjpotter, @pansyyy and 20,341 others

dracoxmalfoy  I remember the first day we met. My hands were shaking and I didn't know why but I think now I do. I think that somehow I knew that you were going to change my life. I wasn't going to be the same person as I was before. And I think that scared me. But I'm not scared anymore because you're here and we're together. It's you and me and now we laugh about that first day because those two kids, they couldn't even imagine where they'd end up. But we wouldn't want it any other way. I love you btw if that ^ wasn't obvious enough.

Tagged @harryjpotter

View all 14,500 comments

pansyyy LOVE?!!??! YES!!!!

pansyyy I AM SO HAPPY AHHH

pansyyy And wow, I literally captured this beautiful Drarry moment ❤️❤️❤️

mione.granger You captured Drarry @pansyyy

pansyyy I really did though @mione.granger

harryjpotter wow, I love you too...

harryjpotter princess ;)

dracoxmalfoy Ugh, It's lucky I love you...

dracoxmalfoy Asshole ;)

...

Well, that's that. Cheers Pinterest for the quote (Draco's caption lmfao.)
I still have some shit I need to do with this story so we aren't done yet y'all ;)

OK COME AT ME. I AM GONNA BE WEIRD HERE & SHOW YA'LL MY MANS.

Here's the picture of this hot lord (I said I would put him in my conversation area) Allow me to introduce to you Taron fucking Egerton. You cannot tell me he ain't hot. I'm not even sorry about this. Just fucking enjoy it. This is sooo random & irrelevant but idgaf man. When else am I gonna be able to show off this beauty?

 When else am I gonna be able to show off this beauty?