Everyone was scattered on the field, talking in their own little groups. It was strange seeing everyone interact with each other, especially when Harry spotted Neville and Luna talking with Blaise and Pansy.

"Look at you socialising."

"Hello Draco." Harry didn't even need to look up to know it was Draco talking to him. Draco sat himself down next to Harry on the grass and copied Harry by spreading his legs out in front of him and leaning back on his hands.

"This was fun." Harry commented, resting his head on Draco's chest. He could feel Draco's chest rising and falling, obviously he was still a little puffed out from the game.

"It was." Draco replied, laying back on the grass, bringing Harry with him. He sighed contently and glared down at the raven haired boy resting on his chest.

They laid their in silence for a few minutes, simply glaring up at the colourful sky. The sun was setting and soon enough, it would be pitch black. Harry sat up a little and looked at Draco's icy eyes then trailed his eyes down to his lips.

"What?" Draco questioned, raising an eyebrow when he noticed Harry staring.

Harry shook his head, "you."

"Elaborate please." Draco said, rolling his eyes.

"You. You're just," Harry stopped for a moment and when he couldn't find the right word to describe Draco, he just leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. After a few seconds, Harry slowly pulled away. "Indescribable."

Draco snorted, earning himself a nasty look from Harry. "Don't look at me like that you weirdo." He said, shoving Harry slightly.

"Oh," Harry started, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "You're going to play that game I see?"

Draco smirked and nudged Harry's arm playfully. "Maybe."

Harry took his glasses off and cautiously put them to the side, hoping nobody would walk past and tread on them. Then out of nowhere, he pushed Draco, causing him to roll away slightly.

Draco would not take that. He sat up and grabbed Harry's arms, forcing him to the ground. It was extremely difficult to do, seeing as though both were cackling and crying from laughter. Harry shoved Draco to the ground weakly, unable to control his laughter. Draco grabbed Harry's shirt and tried flipping them so that Draco was on top. They ended up rolling around, fighting for dominance. They playfully hit each other and shoved each other. They grasped each others shoulders when they were both on their knees and attempted pushing each other to the ground. Harry was smart, he stopped pushing, causing Draco to fall forewords. Harry leaned over Draco, his laughter was contagious.

"Ow." Draco whined, his face turning pail.

Harry's eyes widened, "are you ok? Holy shit I'm so sorry Draco are you hurt?" He asked frantically.

However, Draco was cunning and quickly pulled Harry to the ground so that he was now hovering over Harry. "You little shit." Harry said grinning and looking up at Draco.

"Ha you love me." Draco mocked rolling his eyes.

"Yeah you're right, I do."