pansyyy Let's beat their asses!!!

blaisezabeanie i'll beat your ass @pansyyy

pansyyy Holy fuck please do @blaisezabeanie

blaisezabeanie come to mine after?

pansyyy Fo sure @blaisezabeanie

harryjpotter that's horrid @pansyyy @blaisezabeanie

kingron._ LOL it's so sad that y'all think you even have a chance against us

gin.weasley6 HA! agreed @kingron._

blaisezabeanie got to agree with ginny and ron... y'all r gonna loose. sorry pans, it's just the truth

oliver.quidditch ugh why was cho and I put on different teams? harry and draco get to be together, why can't anyone else go with their partner?

harryjpotter because draco would be having a sook the whole time if we were on seperate teams @oliver.quidditch

dracoxmalfoy I would not you filthy liar @harryjpotter

harryjpotter  ok well either you or me can swap with oliver so then we can be on opposite teams @dracoxmalfoy

dracoxmalfoy NO

harryjpotter hahah I knew it

...

"Fuck off Harry!"

Harry used all of his might to stop himself from sliding right off his broom. There were tears streaming down his face and his vision was blurry, it was like he was wearing no glasses or contact lenses. He looked down, his smile grew when he saw a blurry figure laying on the ground next to their broom. Harry flew down and landed with a thud next to the figure.

"S-Sorry Ron." Harry said through fits of laughter. He offered his hand for Ron to take. He earned himself a dirty look from the Weasley when he didn't stop laughing.

"Watch where you hit that thing moron." Ron said, picking up his broom.

Harry, for a bit of fun, decided to be a Beater. He had never been a Beater before and he did not plan on being one ever again. He'd always miss his targets, but when he didn't, he would knock someone right off their broom. For instance, Harry had previously knocked Blaise, Dean and now Ron off their brooms. They held a vote, the next time Harry hit someone off their broom, he would just go back to being a Seeker. Draco, of course, was not pleased about these arrangements as it was he who was occupying the Seeker position.

"Right Harry, you're not being a Beater anymore. Hand that stick thing over." Pansy had landed clumsily next to Harry and Ron. She held her hand out to receive the bat. Harry handed it over hesitantly, smiling as he did so. His smile grew when he spotted Draco laughing off to the side, clapping his hands when Ron fell from the sky.

...

The group continued to play Quidditch. It was Cho, Oliver, Ginny, Harry, Ron and Blaise that carried their teams along. The others... well... they had never really played Quidditch before. No matter, it was all just for a bit of fun anyway.

In the end, it was Ginny, Blaise, Dean, Ron, Luna, Hannah and Oliver that won the Quidditch match. Instead of messing around like Harry's team did, their team played their strongest positions. Harry being a Beater did not do his team any wonders.