The meeting up

Solar flare went to L.E.A.Fhq to get the other members.spudow and combustible were sitting on the couch and watching tv.Hey guys!,said solar.oh hey solar flare,what do you need,I wanted to see you guys go to the nightclub with me and nightcap.Sure said the captain."we'll there be food? Yes spudow,there will be food said solar.Yay!!! Screamed spudow. So,went are gonna go? Said spudow.5:00 to 8:00,"ok sounds good",said combustible.it was 7:00 on the clock,everone was ready to go the nightclub. "Hey solar,where are you going"?said green shadow. Me and the other kaboom members are going to the new nightclub."oh cool"."yep and nightcap is our driver"said solar flare. The girls heard the doorbell and went to see who it was.That must be him,said green shadow. Solar opened the door and nightcap and it was nightcap,in his dapper tuxedo and fancy hat."you look handsome nighty"said solar ,"t-thanks"said nightcap blushing."you look good too",giggles thanks",she and shadow chuckle for a minute.so,"so are we ready to go?"said nightcap."yep" solar said as the both headed to the car with the other kaboom members were inside.YOU GUYS HAVE A FUN NIGHT!,said green shadow as they all drive off."hey shadow why are you yelling?""said grass knuckles.oh solar flare and the kaboom members were going for a night out". "Well...can we do something?"said knuckles."sorry but I'm going home for the night".said shadow as she heads out.(dang it)said knuckles as hes go home too.