Olaf
Happy birthday. Don't die please.

Bowl cut bb
VI I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU DIE AND THATS ON PERIOD LUV XXX
I HOPE YOU GET HERPES TOO
YOU FUCKING BITCH
LOLOLOLOLOL
ILY

Dustybun
I hope you are a good adult. And don't get pregnant, we all saw what happened with Mila

Jack-o-lantern
^^^

Jack-o-lantern
Omg and look
Vi changed my name
It's not jack anymore
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Picked
I thought you would have your DRIVERS LICENSE BY NOW 🤮😒😒😒
I'm jk ily and HBD

Weeaboo
Ily vi, have a nice day

Purple
Aw thanks guys
Ily guys
😳
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Vegetarian 🌱
Finn probably wishes you a happy birthday too

Jack-o-lantern
...

Olaf
Way to kill the mood leaf consumer

Syphilis
HE SAID LEAF CONSUMER
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Olaf
And that's on period luv😘😍😍😍

Purple
I don't think he even remembers it's my birthday
But uhhhhhh
Um
I have to do spanish stuff
Bye

Picked
Look
You scared the girl away

Jack-o-lantern
Poor baby

Chocolate daddy
Yeah
Poor baby

I turned my screen off and sighed. I looked down at my desk and fidgeted with my pencil. All of a sudden I had the urge to cry. I tried to calm myself down until I heard a voice say, "are you ok?"

A tear drop fell down my eyes and I stood up.

"Can I go to the bathroom... please?" I asked my teacher and she nodded and get me a pass. I quickly walked over to a near by bathroom and locked myself into a stall. I started to weep my eyes out.

I used to never cry, I guess I'm emotional now. Sometimes, I wondered what it would've been like if I didn't break up with him. Either way I knew we were going to say bye at some point. We were too busy, all the time. He had his job and I had to get ready for college. We would often get upset about how less we spent time with each other. I didn't want to break up, we just had too. As time went by, Finn started to contact me less and less and when he came home and came to see me, I decided to talk about the situation. One things led to another and that was it. We were done, I got hated on by half of his fandom. He didn't even bother to text me or talk to me at all after that. I got really sad, I tried not to because I was the one who broke up with him. But, I really did love him, I loved him a lot.

The rest of the day was depressing, Sadie was a sweetheart, but she really did ruin my day today.

"Awe baby, what's wrong?" Willows asked as she sat down next to me for lunch.

"It's nothing" I sighed and soon Dylan ran over to us and sat in front of me.

"Vi, have you been cryin'?" Dylan asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Does it show?" I asked and they both looked at each other and then at me and nodded.

"Fuck" I groaned and Willow patted my back, "what's wrong, love?"

"I dunno, I just- Sa- I dunno." I mumbled.

"Is it that frog looking bitch again?" Willow asked and I gave her a crooked smile.

"Maybe? I dunno" I said and Willow looked at me.

"Smile, things will get better. I promise." She said.

After school, Enya picked me up for the "party" she had planned for me. I told her she didn't have to, but she insisted. Around 6:30, everyone started to come over. I felt sick to my stomach for some reason.

"Violet!" I heard a voice called. I looked up from my phone to see Sophia, Sadie, and Millie.

"Hey guys!" I said and ran over to them. I gave Sadie and Sophia a big hug and Sophia gave me a big smooch on my cheek. I looked and Millie and gave her a smile when she handed me my gift.

"Thank you" I said quietly. The girls went over to the kitchen to talk to Drew and Enya, so Millie and I sat awkwardly on the couch.

"I-" we said at the same time. Millie looked at me as if she was telling me to go first.

"I'm sorry for... you know." I mumbled and she looked at me and smiled.

"Me too." She said and gave me a hug, I hugged her back. Well, that was nice, but I still felt sick to my stomach. I heard the door open and soon Christian was visible, walking towards the living room.

"CHRISTIAN!" I exclaimed and he looked at me exclaimed, "VIOLET!" I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Guess what!" I said, "I'M AN ADULT!"

"I KNOW!" Christian said and gave me another hug and we started to jump around the house while singing 22 by Taylor Swift. Soon Wyatt came, the Jack. Everyone came as 8 PM approached. As it got closer and closer to the designated time, I started to feel more sick so decided to go out for a walk.

I got my jacket off the couch and yelled, "I'm going out for a walk!"

"Okay!" Enya screamed from the kitchen and I headed over to the door. I went down the stairs and reached over for the door knob. However, before I could open the door myself , someone else opened it from the other side of the door.

And that someone was the last person I wanted to see that day.

It was Finn Wolfhard.

♥︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HI!!

I hope this chapter was GOOD.

But anyways, welcome back lovelies.

This is the second book of LOVER BOY.

The title is BITTERSWEET.

Like Greer's song.

I was going through my playlist and I decided that this was the title for my sequel.

Pls vote and comment!!

1 vote = 1 Jack-o-lantern 🎃

Word count: 1302