Chapter 2

It was Vincent. He was in a blue football tee-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and a belt. I had always have had a crush on Vincent, ever since I met him. Every girl has one crush that they will never, ever, ever get over. He just always looked so good, since I met him. 

"Heyyyyyyyy, Viinnnyyy," I slur. I know now that I'm really drunk, but I don't really care. 

"Wow, Elle, your really drunk. Are you okay?" He says, grabbing onto my elbow. 

"I'm greattttt, Viinnny," I say, with a big smile. 

"If you say so," Vincent says, concern crossing his face. 

"Here, drink," I say, shoving my cup full of vodka in his face. 

He sniffs the drink before taking a small sip. He scoffs.

"Jesus Crist, Elle. Is this straight vodka?" He asks, his face contorted in pain.

"What are you, a lightweight?" I ask with a huge grin. 

"Elle, come on," He says with a smirk. He downs the rest of the cup in one gulp. 

"Wooowww," I say, clapping. 

"See, now who's a lightweight?" He asks, sarcastically. 

"Oh. Let's go shot for shot, Mr.Football," I say, grabbing the vodka bottle. 

"Oh, Elle. I don't think that's a good idea," He says, hesitant. 

"Are you scared? Don't think you're going to win?" I say, teasingly. I poke his chest roughly. 

"Oh, little Elle. You don't know what your getting yourself into," He says, getting closer to me and grabbing the bottle from my hand. 

He walks to the back door, I follow him to the backdoor as well. 

We sit down on the steps leading up to the pool. 

I snatch the bottle from his hands and take a big sip. 

"You sure you want this, Mr.Football?" I ask. 

"Give me this, little girl," I can tell that he hesitates for a second though. 

We go shot for shot for a while, and I was really drunk. Vincent was also pretty drunk. Vincent almost never drank, even at parties. Since he had football everyday except for Sundays, he couldn't be hungover. 

"Ugh, coach is never going to let me hear the end of this." Vincent groans, holding his head. 

"Awww, I'm sorry like Vinny," I say, laying my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes for one second. 

"You still there, Elle?" Vincent asks, softly. His warm breath fanning my face. My eyes joult open, his face millimeters away from mine. 

"Yup, still here," I say, staring at his face. 

He looks me directly in the eyes, studying me. His eyes moving between both of my eyes, like he's debating with himself.

"This is a horrible idea," He whispers, extremely softly, looking at my lips. 

"I know," I say, equally as soft. 

"Fuck it," he whispers. He drags his hand across my cheek and hooks behind my ear. 

He crashes his lips against mine. His lips work geniusly against mine. My entire body felt alive, it was like we were mad for each other. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me. I tug at the hair on the back of his neck, he groans. I pull back for a second, just to breathe. 

"Wow," He whispers. 

I crash my lips against his again. He presses his tongue against my lips, asking silently for permission. I decline and decline again. I hadn't kissed someone in such a long time that I longed for more. More time, more of him, just more. He intoxicated me more than any drink ever could. He leaned back so I had to move onto of him to keep us connected. He pulled back for a second. 

"Do you really want to be difficult right now, Elle?" He asks. "While we're in this position, really?" 

I blush and move to get off him. 

"Hey, now I didn't say to move. This is a rather fun position," He says with a major grin. 

He slowly makes moves to sit up, electricity bounces from where we're connected. He slowly kisses my neck, right where my neck and my shoulder meet. He knew the second that he met me, my spot. 

I groaned loudly, "Vinny." 

"Yes, Elle," He says, a feel a grin spreading across his face. His head was still buried in my neck. 

I bring my hands to both sides of his face. I force his head to be level with mine. 

"Inpatient now are we," he says. 

"Shut up," I reply quickly. 

I press my lips against his again. This time when he asks for entrance I quickly oblige. His tongue ventures quickly around my mouth. He pulls my waist even closer to him, so I am lying directly on top of him. 

"Elle, what the fuck are we doing?" he whispers. 

"Can't we just have a little fun, Vinny," I say, poking his abs. 

"Elle this isn't a good-" He starts. 

I smash my lips against his, our tongues press against each other. I move to his chin and his than to his neck. I slowly leave lingering kisses on his neck. 

"You-need-to-loosen-up-Vinny," I say against his neck. 

"Let's go. I'll show you how loose I can be, Elle," He says, getting up and taking my hand. 

"Oh, I'll take that as a challenge. Vinny. Funny. Vinny," I say slurs, almost falling over when I got up. 

"We're really drunk. You do know that right?" Vinny says, looping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Yup, yup, yup," I say, poking my forehead. It felt oddly funny, like my arm was ten times heavier than before. 

"You're so cute," Vincent says, kissing me slowly. It felt different than before. Not to sound cliché, but like we had the entire night. Nothing felt rushed like before.

"You have no idea, how long I wanted to do that," He whispers. 

"Come on," I say pulling through the house, and up the stairs.