ch 2

Lindsay asked again:Where's burgess?

jay:she left last night early.but she isn't on time.that's weird.

voight walked out his office and antoinio said:Where's burgess?

voight:Undercover.

Hailey:How long?

voight:A couple of months.

adam:are we monitoring it.

voight:one of my friends is trying bust a case but they needed a female with bruette hair also all the females in is team had red or blonde.

lindsay:so who's going to be antoinios partner for a couple of months.

voight:Halstead and Erin.upton and antonio.Al and I.kevin will be with everyone depending on which case.alright.

kevin:fine with me sarge.

voight:good.do your paperwork i need to go somewhere for a few hours okay behave.

All:yes sarge.

He walked down the stairs of the disrict and went to his old friend trudy platt and said:Trudy,Are the kids at yours still?

platt:Yeah burgess dropped them off last a 2 in the morning she explained to them where she was going.

voight:Are they asleep still or at school?

platt:they are at school right know.

voight:i'm pick them up early okay take them to the store kay.The teams doing paperwork i'll come back in 2 hours call of there is a case.okay.

platt:sure hank.

He left the disrict and drove to the kids school and walked into the office and said to the receptionist:i'm here for Katie burgess and Justin burgess both 1st graders.In mrs katie class.

r:what for?

voight:Appoinment at the hostipital.

r:okay.she picked the phone up and said Katie burgess and justin please come to reception.

5 minutes later....
The kids came running down the hallway with an teacher close behind there backpacks were massive.

They both ran to voight saying:Grandpa hank!yeah.

justin:is mommy back from the mission yet?

voight:Thankyou he said to the receptionsit and walked into the car park with each kid holding his hands and he said:your mommy is going to be gone for a few months she'll be back don't worry.okay.Were going to get sweets then go where your mommy and me work okay.

j/b:okay grandpa hank.

They went to the store got a packet of sweets.justin got skitles and katie got sour patch kids.

They walked into bullpen with hank.
Justin:is this where mommy works it's awesome.

Hank:yeah she does.where's katie?

justin:behind me.He knew his sister didn't places that were knew to her saw she hid.

voight:Why don't you take your candy and go into the room over there okay.

Justin:okay.He took his sister with him and passed the staring adults.
They walked into the room and sat down with there bags and coloured on paper.

Hailey:Who's kids are they?

voight:Erin my office you to halstead.

They both walked there sarges office and shut the door.