"Then why you left him?"

"How did you know?"

"Because you still love him..." he smiles, "if he's the one who left... I won't find you broken hearted like now, I'll find you angry... but you're sad... what makes you two can't be together?"

Jennie's nails squeezing each other in tense, "I don't deserve him..."

Her father paused in a cold silence, "does he some kind of rich guy you fell for? And you feel like you don't have anyt—"

"No!" Jennie cut him, "no, dad, no... this isn't about that..." she turned to his father, "don't took the blame... it's just—me."

Her father didn't say anything.

"Dad, I'm sorry... I'm sorry."

"Don't be, my dear..." he kissed her hair.

+

Lisa is trying to be as open minded as she could. When she nesting herself inside Jiwon's embrace, she knew she's been missing him.

When Jiwon said he missed her, she knew he meant it.

His kisses prove it all, he was all over her, he couldn't help but to plant more and more kisses on her.

And Lisa is still trying to be as open minded as she could when Jiwon offer her to talk about what they've been through. From the disappeared Jennie to the girl they met at the airport.

But she just couldn't let herself focus.

She knew she hurt Jiwon when she said she wanted to stay at her own apartment tonight, that she's too exhausted, and that the four hours time zone different between Seoul and Bangkok got her jetlagged.

She close the door behind her and looked around the dark room, she walked across the living room to open the window, let the cool breeze sneaks in. Then she sat on the couch, just staying there enjoying the silence. silence that ringing in her ear.

Suddenly her cellphone rang.

Jiwon.

"Hello...?" sh eanswered.

"Lisa..." he speaks.

From the quiet behind him, she could picture him hasn't moving since he dropped her off, still at the parking lot of her flat. "Yes?"

"I—uh, can I go hang out with Hanbin?"

Lisa find her heart hurt for no reason, Jiwon is looking for any possible excuse to talk to her. "Of course, seems like he could use some company."

"Yeah... me too."

Lisa paused, "look... Jiwon..."

"Hmm..."

She took a deep breathe, "I know this is not fair for you..."

"Don't break up with me."

"Jiwon..."

"Don't."

"I'm not gonna—"

"Good night, babe..."

click.

+

Jiyong just finished showering when he saw Chaerin sleeping on her side. He caressed her thigh, went up to her hips and go downhill on her slim waist.