Lannister's arrived | Where am I?

I was standing next to Jon. The King finally stopped in front of me, "Another Bastard?" He asked while examining me, Jon Held onto my hand tightly, "She Is very Petite..How young is she?" The king questions, "She's 17/16 winters My king, And She can reply for herself." I reply coldly, I grimace at my own words, I forgot my place once again. I sigh.

The King laughed out loud, I look slightly taken back, "She has a mouth on her!" The king continues to laugh, Queen Cersei eyes trail over my small frame, Looking like a hungry lion. I look back at Queen Cersei, Her eyes looking into mine with..Lust? I shake my head, my eyes must be playing tricks on me. I look towards prince Joffrey To see him also staring at me, A grin was plastered on his face. The king then spoke up, "Take me the crypt I would like to pay my respects."

My eyes trail back to Cersei she looked slightly annoyed but was good at hiding it, "Surely the dead can wait my love." The king ignores her while walking, Eddard following after the king. "Wheres the Imp?" asks Arya once more. Sansa didn't reply, She was to busy staring my way. I begin to make my way to the dining room, wanting to pick out my seat before its crowded tonight.

I Enter the Dining room to see The Kingslayer, walking around. I make my way over to a random seat in the corner by a large window, I feel eyes looking at my back. I turn my head to see the Kingslayer making his way over to me, "You must be another one of the Bastards, Y/n? Right? Your pretty for a bastard." He took a hold of my hand placing a kiss on it. I look at him with a cold gaze while roughly taking my hand back, "Your cocky for a knight, Oh wait...There all cocky." I turn back around, going to sit in the corner. Laying my head on the table. I still feel his eyes on me before I hear footsteps of him walking off.

I slowly drift off into a dream.

彡★ Dream (Or Is It?!) ★彡

I wander the large halls, Looking at every detail the sun shown through the open windows. I saw a glimpse of wait hair, "Excuse me, sir!" I yell out, but no one answers. I see the man with white hair walk into a room. I run after the man.

After I finally reach the room I push the doors open, To see the man with white hair talking to a girl with the same color. He was holding a piece of fabric in his hands. It looked awfully thin. "Excuse me! Do you by chance know what this place is?" I ask out loud. There heads twitch in my direction, "Who are you?! How dare you interrupted us!" The man yelled, stalking up to where I was standing, I look into the man's purple eyes, He looks back into my E/c ones.

"Sorry for interrupting you– And no I have no idea who you are, and Where or why I'm here," I answered boldly, His eyes trail down my body..What is up with people and checking out my curves?! He let out a smirk, "Oh– You must be the whore I bought, I would've thought you would wear something more...Revealing?" He said cockily. I glared at him while raising up my hand and smacking him right on the face, "H-How dare you!" He screeched while holding his cheek, "I'm not a whore." I plainly state while crossing my arms.

A female in torn up clothes runs in, bowing, "K-King Viserys they have arrived!" The girl whimpered out while exiting the room quickly seemingly afraid, The whited haired person who's named seemed to be Visery threw the thin fabric at the white-haired girl, "Daenery, Hurry up in change, The Khal does not like to be kept waiting." Visery said sternly at his sister, He turned back to me and pointed his finger in my face, "You!–I'll have to deal with you later!" Visery gripped my arm tightly rushing out of the room his sister scurrying after.

Visery held tightly onto my waist while we exit, His eyes trail to mine before looking up at a man who is on a horse. The girl named Daenerys was about to walk up before Visery gripped her arm stopping her, He whispered something in her ear before letting her go. Daenerys walked up in front of a person who I presume is the Khal, I read a few books of the Dothraki. The Eyes of the Khal Travel to my own, He spoke something to the bald guy..

Visery walked to the bald man..and said out loud to him, "What did he say?!" He asked confused. The bald man's eyes trail to me, "He wants that girl." The bald man motions his head to me, "Tell him he gets Daenerys and her only! That was the deal!" Visery yelled at the man. The bald man who's name I have yet to know spoke to the Khal in dothraki. The Khal grunted and rode his horse away, his eyes still looking at me before he was out of sight.

"What did he say? Did He Accept it?!" Visery asked impatiently, The bald man nodded, Visery grinned while clapping his hands together. I was about to say something but no words came out. "Wake up Y/n." I heard a voice yell out, Visery looked at me with his mouth moving but All I could hear was a voice telling me to wake up.

彡★ End of dream (Or was it a dream?!)★彡

I rubbed my eyes while looking up at Sansa, "The dinner will start soon! I wanted to help you get ready." Sansa gripped my hand while leading me out of the kitchen to her room To go get ready for the feast tonight.

---

EDITED