Do you remember it when we first started dating?

I supposed to write continuation of my chaptered fic but what am I doing writing this one shot? lololol. I think this fic a bit more than what I usually write. If you read some of my fics, it will always be around fluff. But it is a bit different this time.

Title: Do you remember it when we first started dating?

Pairing: Daiki/Ryosuke

Rating: M

Genre: Fluff/Romance/Teasing?

Summary: Daiki and Ryosuke were talking about their memories how they started dating as a couple.

Daiki was sitting on the sofa reading his new Marvel comic that he bought yesterday. He was so thrill to know that they will continue the third Spiderman movie from the news few days ago. In the glass cabinet at the dining room you can see there were so many Marvel figurines lined up on each level. Just name it, Spiderman? Iron Man? Captain America? Doctor Strange? He got them all.

Ryosuke just stared at him from his work desk not far from the sofa that Daiki sat. He sat facing back of the chair and making weird 'chirping' sound to make Daiki noticed him. But no reaction. He then stood up and walked to the glass cabinet that full with Daiki's figurine collections. He started to pick one by one, stared at them with a weird kind of annoying face and put them back. He knew Daiki will react if he touched his beloved items.

"Yamada, what are you doing?" Daiki suddenly asked. He eyes still fixed on the comic but he noticed what Ryosuke was doing. He just adjusting his glasses position.

'Good I got his attention now' whispered Ryosuke.

"Ano ne Dai-chan~" Ryosuke started to talk. "Do you know what day is today?" he tried to hint Daiki.

"Yeah Saturday. So?" Daiki replied plainly.

"Do you know what that means?"

"Hmm... Saturday? Resting?" he turned the pages of the comic, still didn't take any look at Ryosuke.

Ryosuke was getting annoyed, "Nee Dai-chan, can you look at me when I am talking?"

Daiki smiled and laughed a bit. He finally closed his comic, "Yes my darling? What do you want?"

"Today is Saturday! Saturday's night! So, let's do something fun like...uhmm watching late night movie or...snuggling to each other" there was a tint of light red appeared on Ryosuke's face.

"But you said you need to finish reading your script. That is why I don't want to disturb you. Right?" Daiki added.

"I know I said that but..."

Daiki picked his comic again and continued reading, "Don't worry, I will accompany you here today. So just read your script peacefully, okay?"

Ryosuke suddenly walked to him and lied on his lap. "Nee, Dai-chan~" He keep poking the comic from the back. Daiki still ignored him.

Ryosuke grabbed the comic. "What comic are you reading anyway?" he flipped a few pages. "Ah Spiderman, I thought you read this like thousands time already." He pouted.

Daiki smirked. He knew Ryosuke really loved acting spoiled when they were alone. "This is the new edition. I just bought it yesterday. Give me the comic back so that I can continue reading." Daiki asked playfully.

Ryosuke got up from lying and tried to avoid Daiki who was trying to get back the comic from him. Ryosuke fell on his back on the other side of the sofa, while now Dai-chan was on top of him. "If you really want to read this, I think you need to wear the glasses my dear".