Her Little Guinea Pig (Lich)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

When he didn't respond, she forced him to drink it.

Icarus was seized by an incredible desire, and he found himself getting an erection just from looking at the lich. What the hell did she put in that thing.

She watched him, writing something down in a journal she had grabbed.

"How interesting... it seems the effect was greater on you that it was on me..." she said, looking at his bulge, "or perhaps it may be because I'm a monster that I don't feel quite as aroused as you do... or maybe I do... but I'm so used to the sensation that I don't feel much of a difference at all." She scribbled more stuff down in her journal, and she took off his restraints, gently tracing her fingers along his arms and chest.

Glowing runes appeared on Icarus's body, and he was suddenly hit with pleasure so strong, he almost came right then and there.

She continued writing in the book. "So the runes I write on myself also seem to have more effect on you... perhaps we should consider that I drew these runes on myself years ago and most likely have gotten used to the effect, but this is still interesting. I wasn't really able to write what the effects looked like when I drew them on myself... thank you for supplying me with that information. Next I want to test-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Icarus got to his feet and took off his pants, pushing her up against the wall.

She looked up at him, unfazed, and continued writing in her book.

"Subject... I just realized I don't know your name... care to tell me?" She said, looking up at him.

"It's Icarus..." Icarus was currently attempting shove his dick into her mouth, but some force was holding him in place.

"Ah I see. Icarus shows aggressive behavior when given aphrodisiacs... be patient, just let me finish writing my notes." The lich told him, still keeping him from moving.

She continued writing for what felt like forever before she closed her book and set it on the table beside them, within reach so she could jot something down if she needed to.

Icarus could finally move his body again, and he shoved his dick right into the lich's mouth.

The lich looked up at him calmly as he began thrusting, sucking on his dick as he did so.

Eventually she reached out and grabbed her journal again, writing in it while he was shoving his dick down her throat.

Icarus felt his release bubbling up, and he shoved his cock down as far as it would go, and came down her throat.

She gulped it down greedily, writing more stuff in her journal while she did so.

Icarus slowly pulled his dick out of her mouth, and she analyzed him.

"Do you feel any side effects of the concoction? Are there any thoughts you have on the experiment?" The lich asked him, holding the journal and pen out to him, "if so, please write your notes in the journal."

Icarus looked at her oddly, and took the journal.

He flipped through it and found notes written in the same elegant handwriting as the quest to enter the ruins was.