Chapter 1

Hi l'm Akira and I have a twin brother even though we don't look much alike. My brother has naturally black hair he can put in to so many styles even though it's short, his eyes are a golden looking color like caramel with a shape like a oval, his face is a nice heart shaped with thin lips but they are a nice shape and a light red pink shade of color, his skin is tan but not to tan to the point where it looks like he got a spray tan and is orange, he has muscle but he's not buff or skinny, his arms and legs are long in height he is about 6'4, and he plays almost every sport. His name is Aiden.

     Me on the other hand, my hair is white naturally and I'm capable of doing three styles with it (1. The bed head (2. Looks like I tried, and finally (3. I gave up look. Yep, then my eyes are velvet red and too big for my face in more of a circle shape, my face is small in a heart shape as well my lips are small and kind of round light pink, my skin looks like porcelain, my physique looks like a fifth grader even though I'm in highschool I'm short 4'11 and the only sport I'm capable of playing is soccer.

      We don't really get along either he hangs out with the hot group and I hang out with the regulars well at least I'm not bullied too much. Well I got to get to school It's my third month of highschool and I'm supposed to show around a new student. I walked out of the house of course my brother left without me. I got to school and saw this tall guy about the height of my brother at the school gate they were being talked to by a bunch of girls. I walked over and saw he had blond hair, green eyes, plump light red lips, an oval face, and was kind of muscular. More muscular than my brother.

     "H-H-Hello are you Jade?" I studdard in a small voice. "Yeah. Why?" Jade said I was kind of surprised he had heard me. "I'm Akira and I'm supposed to show you around." I smiled and said politely. "Oh, really I was waiting for you. When I asked this girl if she knew where you could be her and her friend started to hit on me. So lead the way mister tore guide." He remarked in a sarcastic tone. While we were walking of fucking course we had to run into my brother and friends A.K.A. Fucking assholes. My brother "on accidentally" bumped into me and knocked me over.

    "Oh, I sorry must not have noticed you cause you're so short." Aiden remarked sarcastically. Jade helped me up and glared at my brother and my brother glared right back. I whimpered out "It's fine me and my brother are just in an argument." Jade looked shook and shouted "B-Brother but he's tall and you guys look nothing alike." "Yeah, I know." I said with an awkward giggle. He walked out in front of me and looked at me studied me then he studied my brother.

         "Are you sure?" Jade finally managed to get out. "Yes, Me and him are brothers, got a problem with that?" Aiden said then the bell rang but, Jade made sure to answer him."No, I don't have a problem with you guys being brothers, but are you sure you're related. "Yes, and were twins." I said quietly, then Aiden and his friends ran off to get to class. "May I see your schedule, I'll show you to your classes today and if you want me to tomorrow as well." I smiled and held my hand out to him as I said it. "I don't think that would be an idea." He replied you may be late to your classes. "That's fine I'll say I was showing you to your classes. Then they'll call your teacher to confirm that, so please." I said I'd feel rejected at this rate. "Fine." Jade said with a laugh. On his schedule the words read SCHEDULE first hour advanced English, second hour advanced algebra , third hour GYM/health, Lunch, fourth hour computer science fifth hour advanced geometry , sixth hour advanced physics . "This is awesome, we have all the same classes." I happily cheered so we started to walk to English class. "WHY ARE YOU TWO SO LATE." Ms. Pumpernickel screamed. "I'm sorry I was showing the new student around so please don't punish him." I said frantically. "Fine I don't want you to rush in showing him around and he get lost I suppose." She said definitely like she wanted to punish us that badly.

       Class went by quickly I couldn't tell if it was because I was late or because me, Jade, and my friend Kim where passing notes. She was a little shorter than me, an oval face reddish orangish hair, freckles light brown eyes that sized good with her face, plump lips with a brighter pink tint than mine, she was about as skinny as every other girl, she played a lot of sports too. She's a lot cooler than me. The boys weekly meet up in the cafeteria to do "talk and get to know each other exercises" is what they say actually though we make a little piece of paper and wright who we would like to date. And at the moment she is ranked number four under the three beauty queens. Which is super cool even though half those guys don't like me

A.N.

The rest of chapter one will be out soon