Stage Fall (Mark)

A/n: right here we go first story, enjoy, I don't own the characters, only the crew members and stage people. This takes place in 2016.

Raimon were in New York City, at Maddison Square Garden, ready to go on stage. Guitars, drum kits, piano and keyboards and a cello were already on stage.

"On you go lads", Athan their tour manager said, Mark nodded and the guys climb the steps to the stage and through the black curtains at the top. Fans started screaming and waving glow sticks lit in blue and yellow as Raimon came on to the in their jerseys, when Raimon got into position for their first song, Army Of Two by Olly Murs comes on and Axel starts singing. The fans and Raimon were having a good time; the lads were in the middle of no control by one direction; Mark was a little bit too close to the edge of the 6ft high stage, when Mark had finished his second bit; his foot slipped and he fell. Axel saw Mark fall and rushed to his side.

"Mark are you ok", Axel asked; he put the microphone down and jumped off the stage; kneeling at Mark's side. Mark was crying and clutching his left shoulder. Fans near where Mark fell began shooting questions.

"He will be fine, don't worry", Axel reassured.

"Is he ok", Nathan said running over with Jude; no control had finished and everyone was hanging around, Mark slowly got back on stage and walk off it with Axel; where first aiders were waiting for them. Mark sat down on a chair and slowly took his shirt off.

"How is the pain now", one of the first aider spoke

"It's better, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to", Mark said, a ice pack wrapped in kitchen roll was presented to mark which he took it and placed it on his left shoulder.

"You most likely have bruised it", the first aider spoke, another first aider was making a sling for Mark out of cotton and hand it to him. Mark put his shirt back on and placed his left arm into the cotton sling; letting it rest while Mark put the other end over his head and resting it against his neck.

"Is that ok", the aider asked, Mark nodded, Mark got up and walked back on stage with Axel while the fans clapped.

"Hey guys sorry about what happened, I forgot where the stage was so I fell, my shoulder is ok, it's just bruised, so let's finish with the show", Mark said; picking up the microphone and a new song begins playing. Mark's shoulder got better and there were no problems to Mark and playing the guitar as piano.

A/n: that's finished, I will write another story once I finished my new Hope club and my 5sos stories

I feel like this story sucked