Chapter 1: Maid Latté even at the Children's party!

The sun shines brightly as the rays hit the school grounds of Seika High. Despite of having rumors with the most filthy students, the school has managed to uplift everyone's thoughts and continued progressing with the help of the Student Council President, Ayuzawa Misaki, who believed everyone will acknowledge Seika as one of the most progressing schools. And in turn, believing that there will be numerous female students who will enroll starting from the day she stands as the Student Council President.

"I told you to clean this mess up before the clock strucks 12, didn't I?!" a girl in a green blazer named Ayuzawa Misaki shrieked on top of her voice at a group of boys who were known as the Sports Club.

The Sports Club's locker room appeared to look filthier than Misaki imagined. She couldn't stand how messy they were with or without her in school. She has been always like this - scolding, yelling, bellowing, pinching, slapping and being too brutal. Believing that students would be disciplined at this kind of way, she had to do something as the President.

"Clean this up now!" she scolded. Her voice never fails to growl threateningly.

Her head was growing horns and her ears were puffing smoke as she glared at every member of the Sports Club.

The Sports Club scurried down the hallways in fear as they left her sight in a gust of wind. Unable to bear this situation, she would often do the cleaning herself to avoid being too aggravated at such things.

There she was, stomping her way through the school's corridor, gaining every student's attention. It was a usual sight of the demon president marching around with her devious aura swarming in school.

Entering the Student Council Room's door, the other members noticed Misaki's frustrated and exhausted look.

"Are you alright, Prez?" Yukimura, the Student Council Vice President asked, scooting forward to Misaki's desk.

"I'm fine. How are the proposals?" she replied in a slightly worn out tone.

Yukimura scanned through the papers he clutched into, "Um, the other classes haven't submitted yet."

Misaki sighed.

"The Science Fair is due in two weeks. How are we going to give time for approving these proposals if mostly of them haven't passed it yet?" Misaki ranted, her fists grating from her desk.

Yukimura scratched the back of his neck nervously as he watched the President rant in anger. Tears were slowly forming beneath his eyes in fear of Misaki's growing aura.

"Forget it. I'll do the approvals by tomorrow." Misaki sighed, her palms resting on her forehead in frustration, "Tell the other classes that the submission of proposals will be up till tomorrow only. If anyone refuses to pass their proposals by tomorrow, there will be loads of punishments and work to do."

"Y-yes, Prez." Yukimura quiverred, clutching into his papers and scurried back to his desk.

Misaki sweatdropped, there's not much time left before the Science Fair.

After what happened during the beach party, her head wouldn't quiet down. Stream of pictures in her head swarmed - and all those images were ... Usui.

Piqued with frustration, she ruffled the strands of her hair and thought countless times.

'I shouldn't waste time thinking unnecessary things.' she thought in her head.

Usui had been bothering her for numerous times, especially when his dangerous eyes met her's. It's as if her head was about to explode just by looking through his devious glares. No, they weren't devious glares. She never thought of them as devious ... did she?