Chapter 2

Okay, so I updated early, so what?

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor McGonagall's POV:

When Harry looked in my eyes my heart broke into a million pieces, in his eyes was pain, deep unbearable pain.

His next words just made me feel worse, "Only one thing professor, I was an outcast." he said with his voice clear of any emotion.

I wanted to cry, but instead I asked, "An outcast?"

Harry nodded, "Yes an outcast professor."

Then I had an idea to get to learn about Harry's past, "Okay, I'll make you a deal. You show me and some of the other professors your memories of your childhood with the Dursleys and I'll show you some memories of your parents." I said feeling a bit mean making the offer but I had to know about Harry's childhood.

Harry's eyes went wide, "My parents?" he said in disbelief.

I nodded, "Yes, your parents."

Harry went silent for a few minutes, then he warily asked, "Which professors?"

"Professor Sprout and Professor Flitwick, you can bring some of your friends if you wish." I said.

Harry again went silent for a few minutes, then said, "Okay, I'll show you the memories of my childhood."

I smiled, "Good, I'll meet you in Dumbledore's office tomorrow night at seven. The password is 'Dumbledore'. Good night, Mr. Potter." I said. Harry stood and left silently leaving me to my thoughts.