"Ne....", Yerin gave up. SinB then sigh again.

"Thanks for missing me tho. But! Never come here again. It's dangerous. People looking everywhere. I'm afraid they will spread something that will hurt you... If you wanna meet me, just tell me okay? I will meet you right away", SinB said while smiling warmly towards Yerin.

"Okay~", Yerin smiled back towards SinB.

"I miss you too eonni~", SinB said.

Deg!

SinB's words making Yerin heart thumped for a moment. Only SinB who can make her heart like that.

"E-Eoh... Really?", Yerin ask and SinB just answer with a nod.

"You still have... a lots of work to do?", Yerin ask SinB. Actually Yerin want to ask SinB to go to her house again. Sometimes Yerin feeling lonely to stay there alone.

"Hmm... I'm almost done actually~", SinB answered.

"Then come to my house after that!!!", Yerin said excitedly.

"What??" - SinB

"I have no more schedule today~ Plus... I'm so lonely at home~ Could you stay with me tonight? Please~", Yerin tried to beg, but SinB still looking at her with that cold face of hers.

"Shireo", SinB replied.

"Hing... Hwang Eunbi I beg you---"

"N-No! I... don't want to", SinB tried to reject. Even tho deep inside SinB, she really want to go with Yerin, but at the same time she know that she cannot have anything to do with Yerin.

They live in a different world, different life. SinB afraid that one day one of them might get hurt. So it's better to refuse before they become more closer than what can they imagine.

"Hing! Fine! Now go continue your works! I will go home!", Yerin is sad, for real.

"Hmm arasseo. Drive safely, and don't skip your dinner. I will go", SinB said while looking straight to the sad eyes belongs to Jung Yerin. Somehow SinB feel a bit guilty.

SinB get out from Yerin's car and standing right besude her car. Yerin already put on her sun glasses, in order to hide her sadness.

Then slowly SinB saw Yerin's car drove away from her sight. SinB sighing heavily while keep cursing herself inside her mind.

"You are so bad... Hwang Eunbi..."

.....................................

"SinB-yah, why are coming back alone?", Umji ask.

"Where's Yerin eonni?", Eunha said. Instead of answering those two question, SinB who still feel guilty to herself just take her seat and continue to do her works.

"Mwoya... She didn't even replying us...", Eunha pouted.

"I guess she already heading home? I hope she will drive safely~", Umji continue.

"Maja! There's gonna be a strong blizzard later! I saw that on the weather forecast", Eunha said.

"Yeah ur right. Even a tree can be broken, so I guess cars should be more careful~" - Umji

"Hmm! I guess the traffic gonna be so busy in just a moments~", Eunha predict.

Without their knowledge, SinB somehow feeling a bit worried. The sky already dark, soon to be rain when Yerin leave her university just now. Also, Yerin just alone on the road. Will she be alright? SinB thought.

"Ahh! Forget it!"

SinB continue doing her works again.

.....................................

40 minutes later.

SinB finally done with her work, but currently the rain pouring heavily almost the entire of Seoul. SinB heart couldn't stop worrying.

"Heol... mwoya there's already an accident!", Umji said after she scrolled the news on her phone. Eunha and SinB eyes was widen when they heard her.

"Mwo? Where?", Eunha ask.

"Seoul, 23 April, a famous solo singer was announced dead after the car slipped near highway in Seoul today....", Umji read the news.

"Mwo? Solo singer? Seolma..."

SinB then hurriedly trying to dialled Yerin number, but Yerin didn't pick it up at all.

"The artist loose control and hit the dividers. The artist was announced dead at the scene...."

"Aish Yerin eonni pick up your phone! Jebal!"

"Artist identified as 23 years old, Jung---"

"I need to go! Bye!", SinB stand up hurriedly from her seat walking out from the library in rush.

"--- Somin..... What's wrong with her?", Umji ask to Eunha, feeling confused with SinB act just now.

"Nahh... mind her~ Continue Umji-yah!" - Eunha

.....................................

Trrrrt Trrrtt

"The person you have dialled is not answering. Please leave---"

"Aish! SHIT!", SinB hang up the call and tried to dial Yerin phone number again.

"The person you have---"

"AAARGGHH!!!", SinB hang up the call again. She was worried sick about Yerin, now with the news, and she cannot contact Yerin at all.

"F*CK F*CK F*CK!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!", SinB curaing herself over and over again. Luckily she ride her bike today. So the busy traffic will not affect her that much.

SinB hurriedly riding her black bike, totally ignoring how hard rain pouring to the earth right now. Only one person in her mind right now.

Jung Yerin.

She drove her bike as fast as lightning until she reach Yerin's bungalow. Luckily SinB's brain is genius enough to remeber Yerin's house.

"YERIN EONNI!!! YERIN EONNI!!", SinB slammed the gate hard, hoping that Yerin will open the gate for her.

"YERIN EONNI!! OPEN THE GATE!! JUNG YERIN!!", SinB keep slamming the gate hard. She didn't even realize that the rain flowing together with her tears on her face. Her hands even already red.

"YAAAA!!! JUNG YERINN---", SinB words stop when the automatic gate slowly opened, revealing a woman who holding an umbrella, still wearing her bathrobe.

"Jung Yerin..."

"Hwang Eunbi you said you---", Yerin words was stopped when SinB hugged her tightly while crying hard. She is afraid to loose Yerin from her life.

"Yaa.... Hwang Eunbi.....", Yerin was stunned, looling how tight SinB hugging her, crying non-stop like she's mourning for someone's death.

_________________

- TBC -

Why did I think this chapt was kinda strange HAHAHAHAH 😂😂😂😂