Chapter 4

Toshiro was in his barracks, looking in the mirror to check if his hair still had any red dye in it. None. He sighed in relief, glad his hair has returned to his usual hair colour, pure white. Where did she even find that red hair dye? Probably from the Living of the World he thought, scowling at the thought of Karin holding the red hair dye.

Now, the real problem, what should he do? Neither of them are going to back down until one of them wins, which will be him, well he hopes. The last thing he wants is to give Karin full access to brag. His ego and pride have been damaged enough and also his competitive side wouldn't let him dare to lose. To ensure he wins this prank war, he would need something to show up his last prank. With some deep thinking, an idea came to mind. He quickly flash-stepped to put his plan into motion.

Toshiro stared at the small bottle filled with fine powder in his hand, smirking at the effect it would give when he spiked Karin's drink. He checked the time to see it's almost 3:00 meaning it's nearly lunchtime, and it's around that time where she would be eating with SWA at the sweets shop. They sometimes hold meetings there. He waited outside peeking through the window, giving him a clear view of where Karin sat, the end of the table.

He watched Karin talking to his sister, Hinamori. Until finally, he saw the chance he was looking for when the waitress came to give the orders to the group, around the same time Karin stood up and went to the back of the shop, probably to the restroom. He quickly went to the entrance and came inside acting like he has a purpose inside the sweets shop. His lieutenant popped her head up when she felt his reiatsu.

"Oh, Captain!" She waved at him cheerfully, directing him to come over to her. "What are you doing here?" He noticed a tint of mischievous in her eyes as if she knows why he's here.

"You should join us for lunch, Shiro-chan?" Hinamori invited him, showing him the food.

"Don't call me Shiro-chan," Toshiro said irritated.

He looked at the table to see hojicha tea, Karin's favourite type of tea, he did a quick scan to check if anyone is paying attention to him. Luckily, the ladies were too busy chatting with each other, so he quickly poured the powder into Karin's cup and securely put the bottle back inside of his sleeves.

"I need to go. I have paperwork to do and I expect you to be there too, Matsumoto," Toshiro narrowed his eyes at Matsumoto, warning her.

"Eh~ Do I have to, Captain?" Matsumoto whined. Toshiro felt a tick on his forehead.

"You should stay here longer, Shiro-chan. It's not good to be always working," Hinamori scolded him, like the worried older sister she was.

Right on cue, Karin appeared at the corner of his eye, walking back to the table. It's time for him to leave.

"I'll take a break after I've finished some paperwork that needs to be handed it in soon" Toshiro brushed her off, ignoring their protest and went back to his post with his reiatsu concealed before Karin could see him. He quickly settled himself back into the hiding spot, to watch the show that would soon reveals itself.

"This is cute," Matsumoto pointed at the dress in fashion magazines, some members nodded, agreeing with her.

"Do you think so, Karin-chan?" Momo showed her the page.

"Yeah, so cute," Karin uninterestedly looked at the magazine. Toshiro watched her with anticipation as she grabbed the cup, and slowly drank the spiked cup, barely containing himself from smirking. His plan has worked! Now onto the real thing.

"You should wear this one, Karin-chan."

Karin rolled her eyes at the choice they gave her. A pink dress full of frills and ribbons. Yeah right, she would rather listen to Yumichika's long lecture about how beautiful his hair is than wear that. Of course- "Yes." The word left her before her brain registered it.

"Really?! Oh my gosh!" Some started to squeal excitedly, others gasped and few stayed quiet with a shocked face.

"Yes! I mean yes! Ugh!" Karin repeatedly banged her head on the table. Toshiro can tell she badly wants to crawl into a hole and never come out again. He inwardly laughed at how funny her reaction is. After one last look, he went back to his office.

"Finally got away from her." Karin wiped the sweat off her forehead with her arm, after that running she had to do to escape from those demons. She looked down at the dress she had been forced to wear, a lolita dress with laces, ribbons and frills. How did this even happen? She wasn't even close to thinking of accepting to wear this disgusting dress. This is truly a mystery.

"Nice dress."

Karin immediately froze, but soon realised it was Toshiro. She turned around to see him smirking at her, making her very suspicious of him.

"You have something to do with this, don't you?" Karin asked him warily.

"I do actually. I spiked your tea," Toshiro admitted so casually as if it was a normal conversation between them.

"What?!" Disbelief, he couldn't come up with something like this.

"I asked Kurotsuchi to create a potion where the user always says yes and their body automatically does the request." He smirked.

Karin gaped.

"So you don't mind doing some paperwork for me?" His smirk widened, too happy with this situation.

"No, I don't mind!" Karin quickly covered her mouth, but it was already too late. She hung her head down as she followed him to his office.

Her hands were sore from signing. Karin sat at his desk, slaving away doing his mountain of paperwork. Even if she can't see him, but she can tell Toshiro was very pleased with the result, which boils her blood even more.

Right now, she is outside, delivering some paperwork to some squads due to his request. When will this annoying effect end?

Karin felt a familiar reiatsu heading towards her and she instantly knew who it is. Her blood-thirsty captain.

"Oh Karin!" Before Kenpachi moved, Karin instantly flash-stepped to escape dropping the paper in the process. Not caring what Toshiro would yell at her for this, right now she needs to run and be very far away from him or else she would be in 4th squad for weeks.

Karin hid in one of her hiding spots where not many people knew about this place. She cursed Toshiro for creating this stupid potion and making her stay here until oh god knows. So she started to formulate a plan to counterattack.

After a few hours, Karin had fallen asleep, lying against the wall. Not seeing the door has opened revealing a certain white-haired captain, who sighed before a content smile spread across his face at how peaceful she looked when she's asleep. Deciding to carry her back to her squad barracks and put her on the couch. Not leaving without whispering goodnight near her ear.