"Haven't spoken to him in about two weeks now, it will be nice to see him...he has been so good with me...always checks up but these last two weeks I haven't heard from him.." by the sounds of it Helena sounded disappointed and for that Allie could only hope she had missed him. Secretly she wanted them to be together even thought things between them were complicated.

"Does he know the latest with you and David?"

Helena looked down awkwardly wondering just what to say. He did know that she was giving David another chance because she had told him the other week. He had taken the news surprisingly well and had understood she was doing what her heart told her and for that she was grateful. She would always love Johnny but as of now she had to focus on her baby. Johnny had been her friend these last weeks and nothing more and that's how it would have to stay even if she did still have feelings for him.

"Yes he does....he's been very understanding with the whole situation" she braved a smile even though she had to admit she still felt guilty. If it wasn't one thing it was another but she knew Johnny understood and therefore realised he wouldn't like to know she was feeling bad for him, he even told her that a week ago when she said she was getting back with David. He's been such a gentleman about the whole situation and the most caring friend.

"But today isn't about me....it's your special day" Helena grinned as Allie smiled back happily. She really was such a happy bride to be.

——————

Sitting alone at a table whilst watching everyone up and dancing at the reception Johnny loosed his bow tie. He sat nearer the back of the room watching from afar as everyone enjoyed themselves at Allie's reception. The wedding had been beautiful and the bride and groom had guests in tears seeing the pair of them finally tie the knot. But then what wedding wasn't lovely? Johnny had been to a few in his time and every single one had moved him. He secretly loved them, not that he would tell anyone that.

The only thing that ruined his day was seeing David's arm around Helena wherever they went. There was a moment in the ceremony where Johnny had peered over his left shoulder to look at Helena sat beside David. He had given her a warm smile to which she had returned just as kindly only for David to notice them and purposely hold Helena's hand, entwining his fingers through hers to make sure Johnny was watching.

He really hated David. Even now as he sat alone with a glass of champagne Johnny couldn't help but stare at the way David was holding Helena when they danced. It was possessive and close looking as if he was trying to make a point to everyone they were back together. Helena looked so beautiful today, it killed him that she wasn't on his arm...

Sipping at his drink Johnny narrowed his eyes on the way David slid his hand lower on her behind. Never would this man have a right to touch her, not where Johnny was concerned. As David swayed with Helena too the music Johnny locked eyes with him for a moment before David smirked his way.

"Bastard" Johnny muttered under his breath just before David cupped Helenas cheek and leaned down kissing her lips for him to see.

At that moment Johnny looked away. It stung more then a slap in the face. What a prick!

Braving to look back up Johnny was relieved to see they resumed back to just dancing slowly. However the smug look David was shooting his way was turning Johnny's knuckles white. He wanted to punch that look off his face so bad...

"Hi" a soft voice sounded by his ear just as one of the bridesmaids sat beside him with that all too knowing look in her eyes.

Just by the way she ran her hand over his arm and chewed on her bottom lip he could tell what she was after. To be fair she couldn't have come at a better time he needed a distraction and lord knows he hadn't had a hook up in such a long time now. With the way he was feeling Johnny was up for anything to take what heartache he was feeling away...

Helena had moved on and so should he, Right? It was too painful really for him to see David displaying his affection towards Helena in front of his eyes. It made him mad with jealousy, he needed to let off steam and he knew just how to do it.

'Fuck it' he told himself.

"You're so handsome" the bridesmaid giggled as she ran her hands up Johnny Depp's loose white shirt. They were in the back of his car now fooling around with one another completely out of sight.

Her lips fell to his neck while she unbuttoned his shirt. Johnny however was in a world of his own, he couldn't stop thinking about Helena and it was driving him insane.

"Touch me" she whispered by his ear her teeth grazing against his earlobe while her hand slipped under his trousers making his eyes wide.

Pushing her back suddenly she gasped in response and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this"

Slapping him hard Johnny took the blow and watched as she left the car in anger slamming the door behind her. Now alone he sighed loudly covering his hand over his face in defeat and rage for that matter.

"Fuck!" He roared to himself punching his fist against the back of the head rest. "Why!" He punched it again in rage angry with himself for getting like this. He had changed, before he could sleep with whoever he wanted without a care in the world but now he felt guilty. Not only that but he was only interested in one woman, but she was taken! He felt a mess!

—————————

"You really are so beautiful" David smiled holding Helena in his arms as they continued to sway to the soft music. She smiled up at him and closed the distance pressing a loving kiss to his lips. "Even when I gain all that extra weight?" She giggled making him smirk.

"Of course" he murmured stroking back a stay curl from her face.

Smiling away Helena had to admit she was beginning to feel tired now. All this dancing had knackered her.

"I'm just going to sit down"

"Is everything alright?" He asked walking with her to join her at the table.

"Fine just a little tired" she replied before looking around the room at everyone enjoying the party. Allie and Fredrick looked so happy and for that Helena could only smile. However she hadn't seen Johnny today not to talk to that was and for that she felt a little concerned.

"Wonder where Johnny is" she said aloud.

David smirked to himself at this and cleared his throat "He left with one of the bridesmaids..." David was all to happy to inform her which surprisingly had taken Helena off guard. Of course Johnny was aloud to do what he wanted, they weren't perusing anything anymore however the very idea with him with another woman seemed to hurt. He was a single man and for that she couldn't be upset although it did for some reason make her feel a little down.

But if that was the case it certainly helped her see a little more straight. If Johnny could be 'in love' with her one week and then the next thing be hooking up with some random woman then she knew it couldn't have been that hard for him. Again, she wouldn't want it to be hard but if it was that easy to get over her then she wondered if he really was so 'in love'

"I hope I haven't said anything to upset you" David asked placing his hand over hers after seeing her slightly surprised by the news. Secretly he was happy that Helena looked a little hurt, he wanted Johnny to hurt her in order for him to get closer...

"Of course not" She braved a smile even though her heart did feel a little crushed. "It's just a shame he didn't come and say hello" she added with a far off look in her eye. David could tell there were still feelings there for him and for that he felt irritated. He would not allow Johnny to interfere, not this time anyway.

A/N: sorry for the wait....I've been super busy recently but I promise I'll try update a little quicker in the future.

I would also just like to thank LestrangeBella for her help with the story line. I won't lie without her I wouldn't have been able to do this so please don't give me all the credit as she is the one that has been guiding me through this story and has been a wonderful help. There is still so much to come and I really hope you are all still enjoying where this is going! Thank you for all your support so far, it helps keep me motivated and lord knows I need it lol!