Chapter 1

Zoey's POV

What if we are stars? Wandering in a lonely universe? Hoping to be a supernova someday with further expansion in the form of stardust, hoping to create a new life form. We do think alot but the truth is we don't have the ability to action upon it, lately my life has been actionless, there is no stardust to create any new life form to create and further life expansion within me, because my supernova yet has to explode to be in the form of new life.

We tend to find a life, good life or a better life, how do we choose it? We don't. Life chooses us. My life has choosen me for unexpected bends, i grew up in New Jersey with my addicted mother, three divorces already and a new boyfriend, i had a very normal life until my dad, yes! you got it right the first husband, David keller. He was a big business tycoon, we were filthy rich until i was eight, my mom had cheated my dad with his second boyfriend, you know the story of aftershocks i have been traumatized to, i was a very sober person until i had an experiment with my two friends sylvia and dimitri, Sylivia was a hoe, yet she understood me in every possible way, if we talk about dimitri he was opposite of sylivia, he was calm and sweet and cheering, he was soft. Until we ended up in a weird kissing thing at a prom party. That was my first ever day i started smoking the prom day and  proabably the last time. But that was not it, there was a silent hurricane waiting for me, a tall dark long haired, Zayn. He was not a popular person, we didn't even used to talk that much but from the corner i always used to stare him like a starving puppy, he was not into talking mostly to himself, he had always carried a book with himself.

From him to here i am here with my perplexed life, in North carolina along with my mother, where my mother boyfriend lives in a filthy big apartment, he is so weird, i didn't even liked the idea of moving in with him at first place, but mom was appauled with his puppy eyes. He somehow conviced her with a diamond tiffany ring which worths a fortune, Like i care!. We live in a big apartment, my dad couldn't get my custody as he almost got bankrupted by filling up from his mortages. I still go and meet him, it's a far away place, he lives in a smaller place but with alot of homey feeling better than where i live now.

Joshua mom's boyfriend is a weirdo, but my mother is finally happy with him and i am not sure this is gonna last longer, but she is genuinely happy with him, i have no grudges, but my life is stuck in New Jersey, my real life, my independency, the dark haired person resides there, Sylvia has given me alot of clues about Zayn, he is just like my mother an addict but mother has left her habits because of Joshua, i thank him for this subconsciously.
But i couldn't resist meeting him, talking to zayn. He always felt like a hellfire, that i wanted to jump into it very badly, so finally we bumped into each other at grace's library, it was hard for months then it just went up like in a fleeting moment.

"Hey, Sorry" he stuttered, clenching his jaw, holding some books from the opposite side of the print, i cannot trace the text but his eyes! They are sparkling yet very dark, OMG! His eyes gives me chills, they are soft, he didn't say a word because i couldn't reply him back, i shook my head flushing. " Oh hey" i am so dumb i thought to myself, "You new here?" He is acting like as if he had never seen or observed me, we he hasn't i was the one who kept staring him for months. " No! I study at the same university you go" that was it, that was the beggining of our talks, we started to talk about books, we were talking. Well mostly me, he is not a talking person, his smile was admirable. Everything began, we bacame good friends, then bitches, we started hanging out more often, we were inseperable, the one thing i hated about him, his addiction. Everytime we went outside he took out his ciggerate of any sort of drug that made him high. But he was calm and steady, and so one night it happened. The night of lust and passion, which i never expected to happen. Everything was happening so quickly, it was the best night of my life, but as soon as he recovered from that night, he got sober and left me on the cold sheet of hope. He became weird and weirder about it. He didn't do anything, so why?

It has been a month and he hasn't returned my call, i know we are friends and we crossed that line, but i love being with him, his addictions are different, mine is him. He is a loner, but with me he was different. He had never treated me like i have expected him to me. But what happened in that one night that couldn't survive the limit of our friendship?

I keep looking for him everywhere, even i asked  to sylvia about him, he is no where to be found, rumors has it, that he has gone somewhere, maybe he found something out?

But the mystery a stardust which is creating a new life form within me, he deseves to know it.