chapter 1 - where it all started.

It was 5 years later, I was at Coles getting some food and snacks with my messy bun and nerdy spectacles,when I bumped into someone while I was preoccupied with the handful of food I had. when I looked up I saw him. The person that I lost contact with 5 years ago, Jake

5 years ago

It actually started when I convinced my dad to let me leave this place full of bad memories and move to Australia, you see, my mum left us when I was little and he broke my heart....

I got up and get ready for school, put on my uniform, ate my breakfast and out the door I went. I was prepared by people asking questions, when I reached school I went into office room to get my time schedule that's when I bumped into a stranger.

"oh I am terribly sorry, I didn't mean to." I said while picking up his books and my time table.

"Honestly its fine. It was also partly my fault I didn't see where I was going."picking up the things too.

After picking everything up, we stood up and he said :" I'm Jake, you?" his gorgeous bright blue eyes looking at me, for a second there I was mesmerized by his eyes. "I...I'm... Alexandria." my face turning red as a tomato of embarrassment.

"Alexandria huh? nice name, I guess I'll see you around then,Alex." smirking his way out the door. I looked at him, in disbelief, no one other than my family and close friends call me my short name. I noticed that he has brunette hair styled like he just got out of bed but it looked sexy on him and he wore a leather jacket with his uniform one side untucked, tie loosely tied, to top that of he has a small cross tattoo on the right side of his cheekbone. he looked like a bad boy that I need to keep away from, so I made a metal note to keep away from him in the future I see him.

walking in the empty hallway because I came in early so rumors don't spread about the new girl, looking for my locker I found someone standing infront of my locker.It was no other than Jake, texting away on his phone.

"excuse me, I think this is my locker and your blocking my way." mentally telling myself not to look at those mesmerizing eyes of his. "woah slow down there hot stuff, I just thought u might want a tour around the school." looking at me with that hot smirk on his face butterflies started erupting in my stomach.I had to push that down and started to look around the room for any other distraction."I think I can manage my own without a tour around and hot stuff? hate to break it to you but I'm not here to flirt, now please excuse me so I can put my stuff into my locker that your blocking." rolling my eyes at him and my hands on my hips.

"ouch,feisty one I got here,anyways I'll see you around then babe." bitting his lips and hands in his pocket already walking away. I scoffed, "don't bother seeing me around, I don't plan on seeing anywhere near me."

And that's where it all started. oh boy, this year is gonna be full of chaos.