7회 : Let's Meet

Start from the beginning

"Aishh mwoya

"Aishh mwoya... This is not even a picture of her at all! Don't you think this is a scam?", Eunha ask while giving the phone back to SinB.

"Aniyo. Since from the start it's already like this, the profile picture...", SinB said to Eunha.

"My minds saying just now that it's the real Yerin tho. Even her voice was like her too", Eunha said.

Reality hit SinB again. She sometimes thought about it too. Sometimes she tried to believe that this Smoole Yerin is the real Jung Yerin, but her head keep denying it.

"Aihh no way~", SinB said, shaking her head to not believe what Eunha said. Then SinB repiled to the video Yerin just gave her.

SinB : Let's meet eonni! I have no class after this

Just thinking about meeting this Yerin ready making SinB excited. SinB couldn't deny the fact that sometimes Yerin phone call making her hearts fluttering out of blue.

"I need to meet you Yerin eonni..."

.............................

SinB is waiting at a cafe, 2km from her Universitu where Yerin said to SinB to wait for her right there.

SinB hearts couldn't stop beating crazily. But SinB wasn't sure that's because she is nervous or else.

"Mwoya... 5 minutes passed already...", SinB said after she look at the time on her phome screen.

6.05 pm

Fake Love - BTS

"I'm so sick of this fake love~ fake love~ fake love~"

"I'm so sorry but it's fake love~ fake love~ fake love~"

SinB humming some songs while waiting for Yerin. Then suddenly, someone poled SinB's shoulder a few times, making SinB turn her head around to see who is it.

It's a woman, in a purple hoodie, wearing a white flu mask, and the trendy eye glasses. SinB was startled to see that person appearance.

"Maybe it's a real scam!", SinB thought in her mind for a moment

"Kaja~ Hwang Eunbi~", Yerin said to SinB with her popular eye smile. Seriously only looking to that eyes already making SinB vibrating inside.

"E-Eoh? Me?", SinB pointing to herself, still thinking that this was a total scam. Yerin appearance seems a bit scary to SinB, with that mask on her.

"Aishh! This is me! Ye... Rin...", Yerin slowly whispered to SinB ears the words Yerin, afrais that other people will hear it too and rushed to her like crazy.

"I know that! But... what is this? Are you sick?", SinB pointed to the mask on Yerin's face. Yerin couldn't handle SinB question anymore.

"Aishh this kid hurry up!", Yerin pulled SinB all her might to leaving the cafe. SinB was shocked and scared at the same time. She could only pray that this wasn't a kidnapping, human trafficking, or worse.

"God! Help Me!"

Yerin opened her car door for SinB. Seriously, a Hyundai Sonata too? What a match. They have the same car. Only the colour is different.

"Get in", Yerin said gently.

"B-But my car?" - SinB

"Aish! We will come back here later. It's  not like you will be with me forever! Now get in", Yerin can only massaging her forehead. Seriously, SinB is so hilarious.

Without any words  from SinB anymore, she enter the car silently, followed by Yerin who sitting at the driver seat beside SinB.

The car drove smoothly through the city of Seoul, until suddenly Yerin tried to break the silence.

"Are you alright now?", Yerin ask. SinB who keep looking outside the window just now, now looking at Yerin who still wearing her mask.

"E-Eoh... much better... Thanks...", SinB answered.

"It's good then~", said Yerin with her eye smile. Gosh... that eye smile, SinB really like it personally.

"Hmm... Eonni... can I ask where are we heading to?", SinB ask because of her curiosity.

"My house~" - Yerin

"WHAT?!!?", SinB almost shouting inside. Then the thought about this was a scam finally hit her again.

"God save me!"

"Because that is the safest place for me to meet you~", Yerin said to SinB, making SinB more confuse as hell. Just now it's sound a bit scary, but now it's seems like it's not that scary.

Finally, they arrived infront of a big bungalow, belong to Yerin. The gate finally opened and Yerin finally parked her car inside smoothly.

"Get out and follow me~", Yerin said as she finally opened her door and getting out from the car. But SinB didn't seems to move even an inch. SinB was kinda afraid actually.

"Hwang Eunbi... believe in me... come", Yerin said to SinB again, tried to persuade her to go inside. Finally SinB follow what Yerin wanted.

SinB followed Yerin to the dining room, where there's already a lot of ffod on the table waiting for SinB. Seriously all of them look so delicious.

"Waahhhhh......", SinB mouth agape when she saw the food. She took her sit onfront of Yerin and look at Yerin.

"She still wearing her mask?"

"Now you can eat everything you want~ I like home cooked food more than outside food", Yerin said to SinB with her eyesmile. Again SinB is vibrating inside.

"Wow you are so good at cooking eonni! Come and eat with me!", SinB said as she give a bowl of rice to Yerin. Yerin suddenly remember that she cannot eat if she's wearing this.

"Ahh you're right~", Yerin pull off her mask silently.

"Enjoy the food!!", Yerin said to SinB, making SinB facing Yerin again. But how shock SinB became right now after she saw that face of Yerin.

"EOMMA!! IT'S REALLY JUNG YERIN!!?!!"

____________________

- TBC -

Yea yea hope you like it hahahaaha 😂😂❤