Ch.1.Time To Bloom.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

- - -

"Of course you can stay in the human world dear, seeing children being forced to do things just hurts my heart" The green haired gatekeeper told the fairy whom was able to catch the female before she left, and the princess was able to explain her situation to the gatekeeper, "My little Izuku always wanted an older sister only if your wanting to stay with me that is dear"

"I'd love that" {Y/N} told the kind women whom had the biggest heart compared to most humans, the gatekeeper was the one whom kept balance between the worlds, and her son was next in line for it to be passed to him, a gatekeeper in training, taking the green haired woman's open hand she allowed herself to be pulled through the gate for the first time.

She felt tingly as she entered the human world, her feet touched the ground and she frowned at the lack of plant life she felt, casting a glance at the gatekeeper, she tilted her head to the side in question, "I'm sorry for the lack of plant life dear" the women stated "But when we get to my apartment we can help you get a garden started to put in the window"

"I'd love that, hopefully I'll find some beautiful flower seeds around here" the {H/C} female finally took notice of the change of clothes the gatekeeper had been given, same for herself it would seem, instead of the tight dress her mother forced her in she was in a loose fitting flower printed dress, her wings had vanished it was a bit worrying, but her long hair was falling around her shoulders and she still despised it, "W-Where did my wings vanish to?"

"Just an affect of passing through the gate, they should return if you go back through, clothing also changes to something more modern, but even without your wings you should still have your abilities" The women explained tugging the taller female along, out of the alley way they were in, and through bunches of people, the fairy was curious of these humans and their customs.

Soon they came upon a large building, and used something called an Elevator, it was a magic box that teleport-ed you to a different floor in this strange building apparently, by a press of a button, Humans really did have odd creations.

{E/C} eyes watched as the gatekeeper or Inko opened the door to her home with a small key, locks were always interesting things, she had a few back home that she had no clue how to work for she collected them on adventures, she needed a key apparently to open them it would seem.

"Your home is quite small, but homey I like it Miss-Inko" The fairy princess told the shorter female "Your son is the next gatekeeper correct would it be alright if I trained him in some fairy combat skills?" she asked the women whom smiled up at the fairy.

"I wouldn't mind at all, he's been getting bullied lately at school and he doesn't seem to think I realize, his old best friend hasn't been the kindest since a few years ago when the doctors told him he was quirkless" the older female frowned "Though I've kept this secret for to long and you seem quite trustworthy, my sons father was someone I met back on the other side of the gate, he wasn't human he could however take the form of a human"

The fairy went through her head for creatures that could take the form of a human, and only a few came to mind, Fairy was one for they looked quite human, but she said form and than it seemed to click, "His father was a Dragon?" the fairy questioned, one of her friends was a dragon well half dragon, and the girl was quite shy even with a poison tipped tail.

"Your quite wise" Inko told the {H/C} fairy, whom smiled softly, indeed her son showed no signs of being part dragon because of being on this side of the gate, but on the other side when he was ready to pass on his Fifteenth birthday he'd see his full half dragon form, "I tell everyone his father had a Fire breath quirk" she felt bad in lying but she was sworn to keep the secret of the creatures that lived on the other side of the gate, including the truth of her sons father, "I also day he's on a business trip" 

"The boy grew up without a father,  fire breath is quite strange not all dragons breath fire, than again it is a great excuse" The fairy stated with a smile "Though you will have to tell him soon correct, a Half dragon gains their powers around the age of Fourteen in human years" the green haired women froze at the mention of the age, "You did not know?" she shook her head with a frown "Oh deer how old is he now then?"

"Twelve almost thirteen" Inko stated grimly, her baby boy only had a bit longer to be normal, his abilities would be considered a quirk, but she also knew half dragons looked quite young, they had a shorter life span than dragons but longer than humans, maybe that is why the key chose her son for the job along with herself, it searches for a kind heart after all.

"Oh my you should have told him the truth, for whoever the boys father is depends on the abilities that he will get, once he gets here I'll teach him the fighting style I learned from my friend Flutter, she's half sand dragon" the fairy nodded "Flutter is also a master in herbs and healing remedies if you ever meet her on the other side just tell her your a friend of mine"

And so the two females became close, the fairy being like a daughter the green haired women never had and the son when he came home after school was happy to find his mother adopted someone, and older sister whom had a rough family life apparently, someone from the other side of the gate, and thus a new journal had been started one based mainly on his new sister.

- - -

{9/25/19}

{So welcome to an Au where Izu-Chan is half dragon, Inko is a gatekeeper and Tamaki is and actual Elf boy...}