Chapter 1 im a fucking killer

My P.O.V

I was running and running from the cops as you all know well I'm a fucking killer and what the fuck! Well I'm running cause I killed 193 people for a mouth and this is so fun and the look of blood made me feel crazy and keep running and stoped and said come and get me you BTICHS COPS I yelled at them then the cops came in view and I said SON OF A BITCHS LEAVE AND ILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!!! I yelled one of the cops said mam put the weapon down and everything is going to be fine. I yelled again NO YOU FUCKERS GET TH- wait hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!! I ran to one and then I choped it's head off and I started to laugh crazy and the cops said again mam put the weapon down please. PLEASE YOU SAY PLEASE IM A FUCKING KILLER AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME YOU DUMB FUCKING COPS!! I ran and killed them all and laugh more crazy then I ever did when I kill.

Slender man P.O.V (ha didn't think he will pop up soon well......... FUCK NO!!!)

I seen what this girl did to 15 cops and now to get her to.....be.......come........one......of................us I walked to her and said and when she turned she....

Done chapter one of I'm a fucking killer by me and did you read......? This swears XD sorry I laugh when I bout that there and bye.