"Time for 'present's deed'. " I yelled back.

I reached the tower and went straight to Bhrata krishn's chamber as I was about to enter a voice stopped me. It was bhrata Balram. They were talking about you.

"But kahna taking her memories! Don't you think it's extreme. Who knows how she will react to the coming events if it hits her unexpectedly."

"I know Baldau. It's risky. But I know my sister she will overcome it. But as your words crafted in her heart so deep that she made it free of emotions. She started thinking of herself as a weapon than a person. She need to be devastated by the heartbreak waiting for her. Then only she can do what is needed to done." Bhrata krishn answered.

       And the moment was enough for me to remember everything. The heartbreak. They were going towards Kampilya. Droupadi was to enter. I slowly walked away. When I reached my own room I was hyperventilating. I cried. A lot. Then I started to console myself. You are stronger than this Adrika. This was going to happen and you knew that. My logical mind was ready for her responsibility but my emotional heart wanted to crawled up in a ball and sob. A faint voice distracted me from my back and forth mood swings.

"My Queen!" Helisha said.

"Yes Helisha!" I replied brushing away my tears.

"Lord Balram hadn't taken any food or drink since his arrival. I made his favorite drink but he returned it." She said. I sighed. And smiled.

"Give this to me. I'll talk to him. You can go and help Maa in her preparation for departure." I said and took the tray from her.

I entered Baldau's room with the widest grin possible. He was sitting on his bed looked extremely tensed. It was painful to see him like that. Maybe it was more painful to know the part of this worry was me. He wasn't the most cheerful person yet the worry on his calm face was unbearable.

"Bhrata Balram! Can I come in?" I asked most cheerful voice.

He looked at me carefully. I smiled widely only to see the reflection of my smile on his face.

He nodded me to come in

He nodded me to come in. I entered and set the tray on the side table of his bed and sat near his feet to prepare the drink.

"Helisha informed me that you aren't taking anything. Even returned the drink she made for you."

"I thought I lost you my Fireflower." He said.

"I'm here Dau. Always here. Always will be." I said offering him the glass. He took it and drank. I rest it in its place.

"My words hurt you didn't it?" He asked. I smiled. I was preparing myself on the way to his chamber for this question.

"It prepared me more for the future" The look of shock on his face was understandable.

"I know. I remembered everything when I heard your conversation with Bhrata krishn. But don't worry I think I'm able to do what's needed when the time comes." I said. His face now was free from worry and packed with sadness. He cupped my cheek and said

"I'm sorry my little princess. Please forgive you brother for his inability to save you from this heart break." A tear rolled down my cheek. I placed my head on his lap and said

"Don't blame yourself Dau. My emotions aren't in your ability to control nor my fate to change. But I'm your sister. Your pride. And I'll keep that sky high all my life."

He stroke my head lovingly in comfortable silence that it made me drift into slumber. When I woke up I was in my room with Bhrata krishn sitting at my feet. I woke up with a jolt.

"What are you doing Bhrata krishn, your place is always at my heart, on my head. Not my feet. Don't take my virtue from me. That's all I have."

"Your mind aren't in ecstasy my sister. Ask your queries out." He said.

"You are doubting me bhrata krishn." I said.

"It's not a question. A statement. Why are these ill thoughts about yourself?"

"You tried me to forget the story completely in order to make me do my job. Ek bar bol dete. That what I'm doing is wrong." I said.
(Should have told me once.)

"Was only trying to save from the upcoming emotional rollercoaster. But I'm sorry that I forgot you ability. I never doubted your decisions Adrike. But yes I had worries about your ways. I'm sorry that I forgot your ways defined you." He said while hugging me to his chest.

"I have a question Bhrata krishn. Can I? "

"Avashya"
(You may)

"is he in my destiny or not?"

"It's not my place to say it meri behna. Even if we are in this time loop I can't tell you the future. But yes I could tell you something which can answer some of your questions about this matter."

"What is it?"

"You can write your own destiny. Your destiny is what you decide to have but may not be like as you want. So my only advice for you is to choose wisely."

"I'll. But isn't it unfair for Droupadi to split between 5men. Can't we do anything to prevent it?" I asked.

"No Adrika. Sakhi's destiny is already decided. You can't rewrite it. Yet you can imrovise it like you want." He said.

It was confusing yet I thought I should let the time find answer for it. It was time to bid farewell to pandavas. Mata cried. And so did I. Whole island was there. Jyesth addressed everyone.

"Islanders! Adrika brought us here for a safe shelter. But we got much more than that. We learned. We practice. We shared our lives. You all welcomed and accept us. Lady helisha taught me patience and strength aren't different which will show me path in difficult times. Alpha Aeser taught us wars aren't only fought with enemy but with ourselves. Kayero taught us submission and independence aren't impossible to achieve together. We came here as strangers. But today we are leaving as a family."

There were roars of acceptance. They hugged Aeser and kayero. Helisha bowed down which they returned.

"Jyesth! Things are about to change. But remember I'm always at your call. So is the Island." He nodded with a smile.

"I'll come back soon. The fruits here are so different and tastey that I can't keep myself away from them." Kumar bheem said. I knew what he meant.

"I'll miss you too." I said and he laughed.

"Until next time Adrika. But I'm waiting for this torturous farewells to end and have you with us completely." Kumar Arjun said. To which I smiled weakly.

"So much left for us to discover." Kumar sahadev said

"I'll complete it and we will discuss about it in our next meet." We both held each other's right shoulder in a friendly manner.

Then he came. Kumar Nakul. Clearly devastated yet strong. His promises to me made him strong. Even if I knew it was going to break.

"Leaving I'm my love. But you will be in my heart when it beats." He said and kissed my forehead officially declaring in front of everyone about our relationship.

"Wait for me." He said and they left.
I was watching their boats distancing from the island and thinking

"I'll always my love. But can you??? "

An:
Here it is. A long chapter. Stay tuned as always. And please please please vote and comment. I do enjoy reading your feedbacks.
And no precape this time coz I want the next chapter to be complete surprise.
Byeeeee....