Training room 11 a.m.

"So we thought about it and we came to the conclusion that we will work in pairs of 2. Let's start, Damian choose your teamate." "Jon" said Robin, monotone. "Gar what about you?" "Jaime you're lucky enough to team up with the best titan-" he got cut by the laughs of the other titans. "Sorry Gar, Now Raven you have to choose between Cyborg and Spidey, who is it gonna be" he said while giving a cunning look at his girlfriend who has figured out what he was doing, he knew exactly the outcome, he knew the exact choice that everyone would make, which would leave Raven to make a choice Pete or Victor, she smiled. "Sorry Victor, im going with Peter." Victor smiled because he knew what Nightwing wanted to do. Raven's cheeks turned red but nobody realised because  she had her hood on. "You're such a dork" Starfire whispered and Dick smiled. 

Everyone finished their training the leading teams were Kori's and Damian's who had eliminated 100 holograms in 2 minutes, the limit was 3 minutes. "Peter and Raven your turn, let's see what you got" Raven was standing next to Peter she turned to him to see him smiling and putting his mask on "You think we can do it?" Raven asked "If the nightmare meant that i need help then when we finish we are gonna be the best team." he said  "No way we gonna beat Kori-" she was cut by him "Have faith" he said and she could feel him smiling. And so it began the chemistry  was unbelievable they were eliminating the holograms. Everyone was watching wide eyed. At a moment they saw Peter "Raven" he said while jumping as she was flying she grabbed his hand and threw him forward "There you go" she said he webbed with both of his hands next to a holograms legs to get him speed he pulled the webs and he smashed the hologram in the ground causing it to vanish. Also a hologram threw and axe at Raven Spider-Man saw it and webbed to the ceiling webbing the axe and throwing it back to the hologram. When they finished all 100 the timer was saying 1:30. They finished in half the time. "Heh i told you Rae." He said taking of his mask. "I guess you were right" she said smiling and taking off her hood. "How did you...do that?" Nightwing said with his mouth opened "Well, i don't know, we did good?" he asked "Obviously... YOU WON" Kori said and  Raven smiled. "Okay go get a shower and continue your day if anything comes up i will let you know" Dick said and held his girlfriend's hand while walking out of the training room. The others left to, but Peter stayed their watching at the weapons. The swords and all that staff until he heard a voice "You should consider starting using one of those." He turned and saw Raven "Nah, i prefer my fists, also i've never used anything like these." He said and started walking to the exit "Hey, you going to your room?" she asked "Yes, and see what i will find to busy myself."he informed  "Well i can make a portal and get us closer to our rooms." she said "Hm, sounds cool." He said as Raven opened a portal and they both walked through it. They got to Ravens room. "Huh, so this is your room?" Peter said "Yes, not what you thought it would be." "It's exactly  how i imagined it." he said smiling "We made a pretty good team out there. It felt good." She said "Yes, it was nice. Thanks for picking me though." Raven blushed "Yes, for that, it came out automatically." She said looking down to hide her smile "I already told you, you don't have  to hide your emotions. And trust me that comes from a guy that he had to hide a whole personality behind a mask for 2 years." He said looking at Raven and smiling. "Wow, it must have been really hard for you." she said "Yeah, kinda. But people don't really care. They love the mask only." He said leaning down his head. "Does that bother you?" She asked "Well...now...no. I really feel that i have real friends now, i got to meet them because of my powers but they like Peter as much as Spider-Man." He said smiling looking out of the window. "Well, you're right, i really like Peter." She said and layed her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks, i will go now. I will take a shower and she what the rest of the day has in stake." he informed her "Ok, i will try to plan something for the night." Raven said "That will be nice." He walked out of the room.  

Spider-Man's POV: 

Just had dinner. The others say that we can relax at the living room but today, i'm going to take a nap. My head's stilla little foggy from the nightmare and the whole dimension thing, but when i got teleported the city was in a perfect condition. The super-villains had all been moved in a arctic banker-prison. 10 times better security than the raft as they say its inaccesible so that calms me a little. I still thinking about what Aunt May is doing but i can't really do anything, but  she is strong, she will make out obviously. But she is gonna worry about me for sure. I just vanished and she knows nothing. I just hope there was a way to let her know that im alright...