First Day

So I'm going to sum it up in a sentence in this chapter because I've been sick for a few days so yea... besides if I made a backstory it would be really short. That's why I'm doing that. -Kay~

You remember the day Jeff's, or known by his code name Jeff The Killer, was standing on a person that you had just killed and handed you and Victor the invitation to Creepypasta Academy. You thought a college for serial killers is perfect for you and Victor.

You looked around the room then happen to find yourself staring at the man that kidnaped you a while ago. He all of a sudden stared at you with shock then smirked and walked up to you and said "(y/n) I never thought of you being a murderer.". You just glared at him. All of a sudden you felt a hand grab you and you then noticed, it was Victor. You observed Victor and noticed that he seemed mad.

Victor finally spat out "STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N), TOUCH HER, TALK TO HER OR EVEN LOOK AT HER I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCEY WHATSOEVER NEXT TIME!". His tone sounded so serious. You never knew Victor cared this much about you. You finally snapped out of your thoughts and heard the rest of what Victor was saying. "I DIDN'T KILL YOU LAST TIME JOURNEY BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE REASON AS TO WHY I AM THIS....THIS THING! SO, JOURNEY, STAY AWAY FROM US OR I WON'T BE SO NICE NEXT TIME!". You just looked at him and thought to yourself while questioning how 'Victor knows him, eh whatever its not my business'.

You looked at 'Journey' and all he did to respond to that was maniacal laughter. "Now Victor, you know that (y/n) is MY property not yours. Oh you're too funny. To think that I'd actually let you have her...". Journey then grabbed your other hand and squeezed it harshly and you yelped in pain because of his tight grip.

When Victor noticed marks forming on both of your wrists, he finally used all of his strength to pull you away from Journey and into his chest where he was petting the top of your head ever so lightly causing you to blush. You looked up at him as he was looking down at you with his usual sweet smile and warming eyes. He then said "I want you to stay away from her Journey, she has already suffered enough and the last thing I want to see is (y/n) getting hurt even more". You looked at him then realized your sadness out of how lonely you were until now when you realized you had Victor with you to prevent that from happening and as you thought of it you started to cry as you melted your face in Victors chest as you just gained an emotion back and that emotion was happiness. When Victor noticed what you were doing he picked you up and carried you away from Journey.

When he sat you down in the cafeteria he knelt down to your level and wiped away your tears which caused you to blush more than what you already were. He smiled at you then that smile turned into a childish laugh, you gave him a cute mad look and said "h-hey what's so funny". He looked at you still laughing and said "oh on how cute you are" after he said that you felt your whole face turn crimson red. He laughed and said "You know that you're really cute when you're mad". That just made you blush darker. ("STOP BLUSHING IDIOT" (Author) WHO THE FUCK TOLD ME TO STOP PUTTING BLUSH IN THIS STORY).

You noticed Jeff and some man that had on a blackish hoodie and copper colored hair peeking out with a blue mask with black stuff coming out of the eye holes. Jeff and the mysterious guy finally walk up to you and Jeff then says "this is Jack or known by his code name Eyeless Jack, some people call him EJ for short". Jack puts his hand out for you to shake it which you do until he put a firm grip which really was starting to hurt then he takes off his mask. You started to give him an awkward smile then you look at Victor and noticed that he was as confused as you were. Jack then pulled off his mask and you saw that he had a more darker gray colored skin and no eyes which didn't scare you by the fact that you eat human insides for a living, he then pulled you up to his face and said "I know that you're a canibal just like me... well here's the thing you just are a little girl who knows nothing about what it's like to be a creepy pasta and I am a well known creepy pasta".