Chapter 2

When law was driving to school Zoro was thinking about his brother law.

*Zoro's POV*

I was looking at the window thinking about my brother on how tall he is even tho I'm older than him and how..cute..he is and..hot-..wait!..I'm not..no I'm not GAY.ok.im not gay...or..am..I? ..fuck..I don't know anymore cause I have a huge..crush on him ever since we were kids ...damn..and- "Zoro-ya we're here!!" Law screams at me and I got into normal phase again "o-oh yeah right sorry.." I was blushing a bit and we got out of the car. And walked into the inside the school.and I mean everyone was new here as well as me and him. Damn. And I also saw my old friends too. Like luffy nami and sanji..only..I wonder were. The others are now but hope their doing alright.

*Law's POV*

As I stopped on the car. And parked it.beside the school outside "Zoro-ya we're here." Nothing. "Zoro-ya." Still nothing. "Zoro-ya we're here!!!" I screamed at his face and he got into his normal phase "o-oh yeah right.." he said back. And I can totally see. His face getting red but I don't know why. But It didn't bother me tho. And as I was going inside the school I saw new people and. Old friends like kid‚penguin‚Bepo‚ Shachi and killer. Man I missed this guys so much. But really not. Cause me and kid always got into a goddamn fight sometimes about who's going to be the captain of the group..ugh..why.

-TIME SKIPS-

*Zoro's POV*

As I was walking towards my old friends I saw luffy running towards me "ZORROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" luffy jumped into me and I fell "Ow! The hell luffy!!" I said in anger "awww come one Zoro we missed you!!" Luffy said and hugged me tightly "hehe yeah we did missed you." Nami said. "Tch. I didn't even missed you a bit you dumb marimo." Sanji said. Luffy let gos and helped me stand. "So since we're all here but were are the others.?" I questioned. Everyone went silent for a moment. and nami spoke "...oh..um.. brook‚Robin‚franky went to different schools.." nami said smiling sadly. "And what about usopp?" I questioned her. "Oh he's just in class he's class had start an hour ago." Nami said. "Oh ok well what class are you guys in?" I asked and looked at them. "OH! I'm in class 3-B." Luffy said. "I'm in class 5-D." nami said. "And I'm in class 1-A." Sanji said. "Oh and I'm in..class-." I was cut of by laws touch on my right shoulder. "Your in class 2-B Zoro-ya." Law said. "Oh." I looked at him and nodded. "Want me to take you their.?" He said. "..uh sure but wait for a sec." I said. He nodded and waited. I looked back at my friends. "So..were separated huh?" I looked at them and they all nodded. "Yeah...it's so sad I can be with Nami-Swannnnnnn~..." Sanji said sadly. "Well I better go to my class." Nami said "me too." Luffy said "same" as well as sanji. "Ok guys see ya all." I said as the 3 of them goes to class separated. "So?" "Hm? Oh yeah right class." I said as law took me in class. "Well I have to be in class now. And. You too." "Yeah btw I'm in class 1-A."  He said. "Oh ok." And he started to walk of. "..Wait law!" He stopped. "Hm?"."Can I hug you?.."I said blushing. "...sure.." he said. So I ran over him and hugged him and kissed him on the lips fast and ran to my class.."FUCK what was that For?!??" I said to myslef while sitting in class.

*Law's POV*

"....huh.?." I was silent. "He kissed me on the cheek??" I was over thinking and I realized I was late for class. "Wait... FUCK IM LATE FOR CLASS!!!!" I ran into my class and now the FIRST day the professor is now mad at me..well dammit..