Two

"What's your name, blondie?" the brunette said, she was even prettier up close.

"Brooke Lynn. Brooke. You can call me Brooke." Brooke stammered, but smiled at the end, "you?"

"Vanessa."

"Beautiful name." Brooke smiled.

Where's this confidence coming from? She asked herself.

Vanessa returned her smile, her white teeth almost blinding.

"Where's your people? You got people?" Vanessa asked.

"With me? Nah, I'm on my own." Brooke replied, "How about you?"

"Same here. I needed a vacation. By myself. To get into whatever trouble I wanted." Vanessa's plump lips turned upwards into a smirk, and there was a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Yeah, that's kind of how I felt too." Brooke smirked back.

So here Brooke was, sitting in this glamorous dining room, with a beautiful woman next to her.

"What about yo man?" Vanessa asked, "you didn't wanna bring yo man?"

"Don't have a man to bring." Brooke shrugged, "I don't even like men."

Vanessa's face lit up. Brooke knew she had said the right words.

The lights dimmed, and the room quieted as the band took the platform in front of them. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the fact that she was on vacation, or maybe it was the fact that Vanessa was just so damn attractive, she didn't know, but in the darkness of the dining room, Brooke scooted a little closer to the tanned beauty next to her. She rested her hand on the warm skin of her exposed thigh, her dress only reaching about halfway, and drew little circles on the inside with her index finger. She felt Vanessa squeeze her legs together, but she didn't push Brooke's hand away. Instead, she caught Brooke's eye and smiled a bright smile.

After a little over a half hour, Vanessa leaned in close to Brooke, her lips almost grazing Brooke's ear.

"I'm bored." She whispered, "wanna go do something else?"

Brooke nodded enthusiastically and they jumped up, apologizing to the people around them, and rushed out of the dining room. Vanessa grabbed Brooke's hand, and Brooke followed her lead. Brooke didn't know what they could get in to. She'd never been on a cruise before. So, she followed Vanessa as she walked them through hallways and down staircases until they were in the atrium. The music was loud, and the lights were flashing. People were dancing like it was a night club.

Vanessa stood with her back to Brooke, pulled her hands so they were on her waist, and they started to dance.

Brooke was a dancer, but she was a ballet dancer. She didn't think she was much good at any other genres, but tonight she didn't care. Alcohol was helping her, she had a beautiful girl in front of her, and she was having the time of her life.

They danced until they were hot and sweat, which, to be honest, wasn't that long. They decided it was time to hit the bar. Vanessa got each of them a shot of Tequila. Brooke hesitated at first. Tequila wasn't her favorite. She did it anyways.

Vanessa grabbed her hand and once again, they were off. A few more hallways down, Brooke found herself pressed up against the nearest blank wall. Vanessa's lips were on hers, and their tongues exploring each other's mouths in a somewhat messy kiss. Vanessa's mouth tasted of tequila and strawberries; Brooke couldn't get enough. The kiss was deep. It was as though Brooke had been stranded in the desert, and Vanessa's lips were the tastiest spring water.

Vanessa broke the kiss, and Brooke was already starved for more.

"Sorry," Vanessa breathed, "sorry if that was a bit forward. I've wanted to do that since I saw you at the pool today." Vanessa confessed.

She saw me at the pool. Brooke thought, she saw me at the pool, and she wanted to kiss me.

Brooke grinned. This was going to be a great 10 days. She grabbed Vanessa by the waist, pulled her close, and kissed her again. She felt Vanessa smile into the kiss.

Vanessa's fingertips traced along the top of Brooke's dress.

"Come back to my room." She said against Brooke's lips, "you can say no, but I'd really like you to say yes."

Brooke thought about it for a moment. She didn't know this woman. But then she realized she didn't care- she's on vacation. Brooke nodded, and roughly an hour later, she was laying on her back in the pretty brunette's cabin, naked, and fucked out. Panting. Skin was boiling hot.

"Wow." Brooke said, "you are- wow." Vanessa laid next to her, honey colored skin glowing in the moonlight shining in through the sliding glass door, a smirk dancing on her lips.

Vanessa ran her hand across Brooke Lynn's defined abs, she leaned in for a kiss and let her fingers trail downwards.

"No, no, no, ma'am." Brooke says, still panting, "don't even think about it."

Vanessa works down to her neck, leaving little kisses and bites, not listening. Brooke just about melts. She collects all of the strength she has in her tired body and roll's so she is on top of Vanessa.

"It's your turn." Brooke kisses her lips, and starts to make her way south while the brunette makes herself comfortable on the pillows.

They are definitely going to be tired in the morning.