( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )

Começar do início

But what could be more annoying that a certain blonde, you ask? The fact that Vince McMahon came up with the conculison to put the pair into a Tag-Team match before Tables, Ladders, and Chairs would take place. Becky had got the text message this morning, wanting to change the direction of the storyline.

That's where she was headed to right now. The Irish Woman was sitting in the back of a rental vehicle with a coffee in one hand, and her phone in the other. A beanie was placed on top of her head with sunglasses hiding her sleepy eyes, and an attempt to hide her bruised face. ( thank you, Nia. )

Vince had called her early this morning, which made Becky jump awake since she hit the off button to her alarm clock, and then falling back to sleep. She was already feeling fustrated with herself for not getting a morning work out in, because she was always serious with her gym time. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck in a room with the same woman whom she had a disliking towards. That's what Becky liked to call it.

"You're doing a tremendous job, Josephine!" Becky opened up the door to Vince McMahon's office just when she knocked once, interrupting an obvious good conversation that was going in the blonde's favor. "The crowd absolutely loves the feud we have building here."

"That was always my goal, Mr. McMahon." Josephine looked straight into the old man's aged eyes, her lips going over her teeth while she mustered up the best, award winning smile that made Becky almost sick.

The sole reason of Becky's eyes being hidden gave her the hidden ability to rack up Josephine's figure. On her body was a salt and pepper suit that hugged her curves almost too perfectly. Her blonde hair was tucked back behind her ears and she was extra perky.

"Rebecca, it's so nice for you to finally join." Josephine's eyes flickered towards the new arrival. Smiling in a way that Becky knew was not suppose to be a kind gesture. She was mocking her.

Mr. McMahon had to agree with her which further began to press her buttons. He turned towards her with a stern expression. "Rebecca, I expect you to be on time for meetings. You are the champion after all."

Oh, how badly she wanted to roll her eyes and snap towards Josephine who looked on with a victorious smile. But instead, she mustered the courage to swallow her pride and respond with a much more calmer approach. "I'm very sorry, Vince. It won't happen again."

It surprised Josephine. She had initially thought that she would of gotten a reaction from The Man, but instead, Becky walked further into the room with her finger's playing with her expensive sunglasses. She did however choose the chair that was on the other side of the couch which was occipied by The Mad Hatter. Josephine studied the woman with interest in her eyes, she looked worse for wear with bags under her eyes.

"Now, let's get this over and done with. Same promo tonight just a different but better ending. Becky, you will be teaming up with Josephine to take on Charlotte and Naomi."

Josephine's perfectly shaped brows furrowed in confusion. She knew she was going to be teaming with Becky, but what surprised her was their opponents. Naomi was not even in the title picture and he was just throwing her in now? ( Not that she shouldn't be in the picture, she was way more talented than her. )

Just as Becky was reading the thoughts that were going through Josephine's head, she questioned her bosses decision. "Why Naomi? She hasn't even earned a contenders spot!"

Vince McMahon obviously didn't like Becky's input, and Josephine was now realizing how lucky she was when she decided to not open her mouth and ask him herself. "Because I make the matches and this is my business, Rebecca. You best remember that." Vince told her firmly like scolding a child which only made Becky scowl silently in her seat.