Meeting you again.....

Yoongi POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm interrupting the first good dream iv'e had in years after Hoseok passed away but that is another story. I fight myself to get out of bed dragging myself down the hallway to the bathroom where I shower and get ready.

Jimin POV 

I stayed up all night trying to finish the book so I could meet August D I mean Yoongi again.......        its not that i'm exited to see him or anything pffft. Once I was finally done i walked up to grab my phone and call Yoongi. When I was looking for his contact I found on that was named "the monster in all your nightmares" I knew that I hadn't seen that contact before so I called it.

Yoongi POV

I received a call from an unknown number the first thing I thought was Jimin, the short pink haired boy. So at the speed of lighting I answered the call.                                                                               "hello?"                                                                                                                                                                                 "hi, this is Jimin"                                                                                                                                                                  "oh hey"                                                                                                                                                                                     "I finished the book...... uhm how do you want me to give it to you?"                                                          "we can meet at a cafe if you want"                                                                                                                              "that sounds good i'll text you the address"                                                                                                                "okay, uhm goodbye then"                                                                                                                                             "cya"

Jimin POV 

I hung up my with my cheeks beginning to  blush I text him the address and we agreed to meet tomorrow. I  can't wait till the moment I get to see him again.

Hello, again sorry for the short and boring chapter [it will get better I promise] my excuse it that I need to order a new charger because I was borrowing my friends charger when I started this........ my school load is a lot since it's coming end of term so soon it will be the holidays and I will be updating a lot more. Lots of love Author Nim.

unedited.