2

VIen's Pov:

I think it might be a bad idea to tell them everything... I'll decide after figuring out what the heck is going on. 

"Siren. Kiss Kappa, will you?"

Yep. I said it. The tomato face he made was worth it.

"HAHAH! Just kidding... for now. Anyways, will someone explain how I am inside a fudging webtoon and why I have a TAIL?" It takes a second for Siren to come out of his shock. But he instead looks confused at my questions.

"Webtoon? Whatever. Explain why you are here. Are you trying to take Ka- The beacon away?"

I sigh in frustration. God, this is killing me. I try to figure out what exactly happened. I remember reading the latest episode of Castle Swimmer, episode 38, and tearing up because of that last panel... Wendy is cruel towards my poor heart. Anyways, after reading it, I got ready to go to bed and turned off my light. Then... I believe I saw something out my window in the sky? I thought it was a shooting star, but now that I think about it...

It looked more like a small wormhole moving very fast in the sky.

"Oh. My. God. I traveled to a different universe. I'm inside a webtoon. Am I being drawn by Wendy right now? Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap. This is amazing. But terrible. Wait, I've always wanted to be inside one of my favorite animes/mangas/webtoons. THIS IS AWESOME!"

"Dude, just answer the question please..." Kappa says behind me with one of those webtoon looks that go like: (=_=")

"Relax, I'm not here to kidnap Kappa to fulfill any crazy prophecy or anything. All I want is for the both of you to be togethe-eeeeeuhhhhhhm.... to be safe. Yea." I should probably control my fangirlness if I want these two to be together and not awkward around each other...

"You know our names? I mean, I guess knowing Siren's name isn't that surprising, but everyone only knows me as the beacon."

"I should explain what I know so far, right? Okay, so, uh, lets see..." 

______________________________

     Kappa's Pov:

This crazy girl goes on about something called webtoons and then talks about Siren and me being... boyfriends. She isn't proving that she is trustworthy, but at least she doesn't seem dangerous, well, unless you count making Siren embarrassed "dangerous".

"So, do you guys know what a wormhole is?" She tries.

Siren and I look at each other in puzzlement. 

"Yea? It's a hole... that worms make." Siren replies.

She slaps her hand onto her face and mutters something under her breath. Who is this weird girl?

"Okay so, you guys probably don't know what space, uh, not the distance kind, the sky kind, is. You live under the sea after al- "

I interrupt her with a "I know what space is. I've been to the top before, once. It's where the water ends and the air begins, right? When it was night, there were many tiny white dots in the sky, it was quite pretty."

She grins, maybe I made her job a bit easier? Whatever her job may be...

"Yes! Yes! That is called space. Those tiny dots you saw are called stars, the huge ball of light you see during the day is called the sun. The sun is a star. And we live on a planet, but the thing is, you guys live in the ocean, but there are these things called land, or island, and well, I'm not sure if there are any in this universe, but there are many creatures that live up on those lands.

One type of creature, called humans, is similar to your top half, but they don't have tails or fins or webbed hands or anything. I guess in a way, uh, their "tails" are split in two? Anyways, these things are called legs. I have legs, well, had. But there is this thing called wormholes. They were just a theory, but I think I traveled through one and ended up in a different universe. Oh yea, a universe is basically everything. But some scientists believe that there are multiple universe, aka multiverse. And I think the wormhole transported me to this other universe in which webtoon characters live in. In the other universe, I was a human, but for some reason, I went through the wormhole, probably after I went to sleep, and ended up here. With a tail! 

... Any questions?"

Both Siren and I gape at her. Is she lying? Or was my life a lie? This is so much information... But weirdly, it makes sense. 

"Uh, what's a webtoon?" Siren manages to say.

"Oh! Right! A webtoon is kind of a comic, you probably don't know what that is... hmm, well, we have this thing on the other universe called "Internet" and we can do many things with it. We can get any information we want on it, make games, play games, watch videos, make videos, draw, write stories, etc. But webtoons are basically "comics" that humans make. A comic is a lot of drawings that tell a story, webtoons are series of these comics. One webtoon is called Castle Swimmer, and well, this may come as a shock, but, you two are the main characters of it."

Again, we gape in shock.

"Wait so, you were in a different universe in which these things called "humans" live... and everyone there saw mine and Siren's life story? I'm getting some real stalker vibes from these human creatures..."

"Hahah! In my universe, you're both fictional characters! I never thought I would be talking to my favorite webtoon characters! Anyways, now that I answered your questions, I need answers."

Siren looks at me, he doesn't seem to trust her, he looks like he's asking if we should agree to her request, I shrug.

"Uhm, could I have a second with Kappa alone? Please?"

She looks at him, then me. She nods and wanders off a few meters away.

"She doesn't seem very threatening, and she answered all our questions, plus it would be quite hard to make up all this information right on the spot... I think she's telling the truth." Siren whispers. 

"Also... I think she can help us." 

I nod, strangely, I think she can. 

"Okay, ask us what you want. We'll answer." Siren tells her.

She smiles gratefully. 

"Thanks."

______________________________

PHEW! Finally done this page. Anyways, here's an authors note, please read for more information of this story! DON'T SKIP THIS! DO. NOT. SKI- 

Ahem, anyways, this story is an audience involved type of story. Whatever suggestion you write down in the comment section might be used in the next chapter. So please, PLEASE, write down your suggestions down there every time a character in the story has to choose an option but the episode just ends.

For example, if Vien says something like, "Jeez, what do I do? Do I make them kiss, or just leave them alone?" Then you have to type your answer in the comment section. This only works with Vien, the reason will be revealed later, but it won't work with any other character. All the other characters will choose from free will. Remember, sometimes, your suggestions might not be picked, so please don't be upset! Also, in some episodes, there will not be any options to choose, but if you want, you can leave comments either way!

Remember to vote and follow if you want more of this! (^w^)