Chapt. 1 ksm

Seungmin's P.O.V

After a lonnnnggggg holidays it's back to school, and my phone is annoying me so much bloodly hel-

I shot up and grab my phone turning off the alarm but after I placed my phone on my bedside table to roll over in my bed to fall asleep.

My phone went off again but instead of hearing my alarm of lullaby by got7, I heard Shoot me by Day6 my phones ring tone.

I lazily turned over and grabbed my phone answering the call placing it on my ear but got instantly awoken by a wild yelling Jeongin.

"HYUNG WAKE UP- sorry you told me yesterday that whenever you shut off your alarm you go back to sleep..."

I pulled my phone away from my ear when I heard the yell but placed it back when it quieted down.

"it's okay Innie but don't do that again or I'll annoy the absolute shit out of you"

"you already do that.."

"I'll make myself your worst nightmare" I say as I glare he can't see it but he silenced himself for longer than usual.

"okay hyung... but get up we have school..."

"I'll try fox" I said as I hung up, I turn over again after placing my phone back in it's orignal place and closed my eye's trying to sleep more.

*but thanks to that bloody fox I can't sleep fuckeń hell* I sighed as I sit up opening my eyes looking at my door.

I grabbed my phone seeing a bunch of messages in the group chat I'm in with the fox, koala, squirrel and I.

Animal Zoo

Squirrel🐿:
Hopefully the first day is going to be good...

Aussielix🇭🇲:
by the way you're texting are you not sure?

like I can lighten the mood with fresh memes of you douches.

🐬DolphinFox🦊:
No Felix we don't need the memez

Aussielix🇭🇲:
a-are you s-sure

Yes dumbass we are

Aussielix🇭🇲:
no one asked for your opinion satan

heh sure you weird ass

Squirrel🐿:
No need to interrupt but we need to get to school...

🐬DolphinFox🦊:
Okay Hyungies get your asses ready

Aussielix🇭🇲:
OI JEONGIN!

Squirrel🐿:
Yah!

am I the only one that doesn't care...

🐬DolphinFox🦊:
I don't!

you said it genius

🐬DolphinFox🦊:
true...

---

*well now I'm forced to get up and ready* I grunted to myself and got out of bed to change, brush my teeth, eat and leave.

After I did those things I grabbed my school bag and went to school, only on my way to see a squirrel.

"JISUNG!" I yelled as I see him jump, I waved a bit when he looked in my direction, I saw that from his shocked figured he let a huge wide smile form across his face.

He ran up to me and pulled me into a hug, I smiled softly at the action before he pulled away.

"hey pabo" he said and my smile faded instantly.

"jisung" I said sternly and glared at him

I watch as he didn't react and pull me so I started to walk.

we got to the school and looked for our other friends.

yes sadly we have other friends.

I don't know how I deal with these losers.

we walked around for a bit before I saw a blonde kid in the distance with a brunette, I recognised them as the koala and fox.

"Ji I found them" I said to him and grabbed his arm pulling him with me towards our other friends.

I poked the blonde on the shoulder, he turned around and I was meeted with a little smaller freckled boy.

"SEUNGMINNIE" Felix said with a cheerful expression his mood changing instantly from his mood before.

I watched as Jeongin flinched at Felix's sudden out burst and turned around.

I see that Jeongin's mood also risen and he hugged Jisung, after a bit we swapped, so I hugged Jeongin while Jilix hugged.

I pinched Jeongin's side and whispered in his ear.
"remember what I said I'll annoy the shit out of you if you do what you did this morning" I pulled away from the hug and smirked.

"okay since we are all together and we know our first classes let's head to them!" Jisung said with a stupid smile on his dial, I nodded and walked off towards my locker, Felix followed me cause we have our first class together, the class being English.

I placed my bag in my locker and grabbed my books, Felix already had his stuff cause he has been at school for more than I have.

The bell went and we headed to class waiting for it to end almost instantly as it started.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
G'Day New book and starting with Seungmin next is going to be Changs UwU

hope you enjoyed 😊