Chapter Two!

I screamed and randy held on to me hiding my naked body. "What the fuck is this?!" My dad screamed. I was in big big trouble. "Uhm sir we were just uh" I smiled in to Randy's shoulder at how cute he was being right now. "Get dressed and I'll talk to you both later" he left the room and I groaned. "We didn't even get to finish" I whined. Randy laughed and kissed my temple. "We will baby girl even if I have to steal you" he winked and slipped his pair of jeans he had packed. "Don't tell anyone about this so don't wanna be known as a slut I just I've had feelings for you forever and I" "love I know don't worry about it!" He kissed me softly before we walked out to face my very mad father. We walked over to his locker room, Randy was whispering sweet things in my ear as we did. "Randy shh" he smiled and opened the door. As soon as my dad saw us he threw his bag. "What the fuck was that randy? My fucking daughter why?" "Uhm sir I've liked your daughter for a while now and she's liked me." "Eww. Stay the fuck away from her from now on if I hear your together you'll be dead" I shivered and Randy held on to me. "Yes sir" I scurried out of the room quickly with randy close behind. "Why did you let his do that randy? He's gonna tear us apart ugh" he pulled me in to a closet. "Randy what are you doing?" "Shh baby we'll sneak around you know we will be okay I'll see you later my love go home and I'll meet you there" I kissed him and walked out to the parking garage everyone has basically left so it was empty except this one guy walking out. I looked on my twitter just scrolling, a lot of people said they saw me in the crowd blah blah blah, as I was retweeting someone I bumped in to the guy. "Oh hey sorry" I looked up at him, he was the guy that I saw earlier that was hot damn he's even cuter closer up. "It's okay I'm a little clumsy" "haha it's cool" he smiled at me and my whole world felt like it was put completely together. I blushed and he pulled me up against him. "How about me you tonight date?" I smirked at him "I would love to" then I thought about randy and what he said. "But I can't" he pouted at me. "Maybe some other time then?" "Yes of course" I kissed him softly before walking away. "It's seth by the way!" He yelled "what is?" "My name!" "Oh! I'm Lana!" He smiled and got in his limo.