The New Kid

It was was Monday morning, first day of 6th grade Michelle was actually more excited then she usually would be. She packed her lunch, and she left out the door. She pulled up to a new school, she got out of the car and walked into the school. She said hi to all her friends, but she saw a new kid someone who she has never seen before. His name was James. She was shy at first, she had to get to know him.
Michelle: Hi Um, I'm Michelle "who starts a conversation like that!" She thought
James: um, hi I'm James
Michelle: who's your first class? "Really Michelle who's your first class"
James: uhh Mrs. Patty
Michelle: oh cool! Me to maybe we should go together "it wasn't that cool"
When they got into Mrs. Patty's classroom they sat into a desk close together.
Michelle was hoping Maddie wouldn't walk in, sure enough she did, Michelle and Maddie were enemies since the 4th grade, ( Michelle's p.o.v) Maddie saw James and of course was all over him, I can't believe her , not that I think he likes her back i just think that's so stupid! He should be moms I've known him 5 minutes longer! Ugh I wish amber was in this class there's nothing better then having your bestfriend in the same class as you. ( Maddie's p.o.v) Ahah James is going to be all mine after all he seems to like me more then Michelle, besides she's not even pretty! Okay maybe a little... Michelle walked into the lunch room with her friend Chloe, they sat in a place where it was quiet so they can talk about James. Michelle invited James to sit with her of course Maddie did to, he ended up sitting with jake. "Bethany and amber came and sat with us ,we kept talking about how cute James was of course I knew he was dating someone but they shouldn't last that long" Maddie always try's to be better then me and my friends but I try not to worry about." After lunch was Texas history with is the easiest class of all classes! "Okay class get out your book and read 149-151 and write about what you read you have 20 minutes." Says Mrs. Cuevas. When Michelle got home she couldn't believe how boring the first day was and she didn't like it.