"You're very kind. Have a nice night Mr. And Mrs. Buchanan." I said as the twins and I walked to the front door after them and waved.

"Bye mummy! Bye daddy!" Greta and Micheal said together.

"Bye sweehearts!" Mrs. Buchanan said as she and her husband got in the car. Once they left I looked at the two.

"Who's ready for some fun?"

"Me!"

We got back inside, closing the door and went into the living room as Micheal pulled out chess and Greta her tea set. It was a mircale I was able to work with both of them the first time but now I got better at blancing it out.

"Where's Harry?" Greta ask as I came back with some juice and their dinner. They didn't like to eat on the table and we made sure to not make a mess when we ate here.

"He's at home." I said to her. "He hasn't been feeling well."

"Oh, I hope he gets better."

"Can we play, now?" Micheal asked with some food on his mouth.

I chuckled. "Of course. But go easy on me, Harry never does."

He smiled and we began playing, while I was also playing with greta. She went upstairs and brought her dolls then we continued.

An hour pass. And greta was watching television and Micheal and I were still at it with Chess, until now.

"Checkmate." Micheal said grinning proudly.

"That's totally unfair!" I said. "You and Harry don't go so easy."

"Maybe you should practice more."

"No you, you're just to smart for me."

I glanced at Greta. She was happily smiling, then about another hour, they were both yawning. I chuckled and went over to turn off the television.

"Come on you two time for bed." I said picking up greta in my arm. She yawned and placed her head against my shoulder as Micheal grabbed his chess board and pieces then we went up to their rooms. I tuck both of them in their beds and read Micheal a book then he fell right to sleep. I smiled and closed the book then look at the time. Ten o'clock.

I got up and place the book down on his nightstand, then went over and tunred on their nightlights. I made sure the windows were closed but the main door open. Mr. and Mrs. Buchanan were overly portective and didn't like to leave there window's open. I made my way downstairs and started to clean up in the living room. I grabbed the plates and went to the kitchen to began washing them. Once I was done I place them into the cupboards and walk to the living room. I paused when I felt my head spinning again. But it was differnet, the entire room seemed to spin and something like it was pulling me forward. I grabbed the wall nearby and took deep breaths. Harry.

Yes, Harry and I were unlinked but we weren't completely. Dumbledore said it would take time and it has. Slowly and surely but I haven't felt this headache since.... Once it stop I shook my head, boy Harry was going to get it later. Taking a step forward I felt everything give out and collaspe on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss. Potter?" I heard someone saying.

I fluttered my eyes opened and sat up seeing no one around.

"Oh thank goodness!"

I jumped and turned around my hand immediately went to grab my wand but I stop when I saw Dobby standing there.

"Dobby?" I said confused and shaking my head making sure I wasn't still gone.

"Miss. Potter scared Dobby." he said. "Dobby couldn't find Miss. Potter back at muggles home. So Dobby saw the note Miss. Potter left and came here. Dobby saw Miss. Potter pass out on the floor, and was worried something bad happened to you."