At that Draco eyes widen but he look back at the young girl that was asleep.

"It's alright, I won't tell." He walked over and placed something on the counter bedside.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's taken a particular illness, nothing fatual but she'll get better. I've give her something to ease the pain of it in the meantime."

Draco knew those were lies. And he wasn't accepting that. "And what about at the tournament? Surely that wasn't of-"

"It's best you don't know Draco. I'm sure Harry and Davina will tell you in time."

Draco didn't like this. And he certainly wasn't going to talk to Harry Potter about what happened to his sister. But it was pretty certain Dumbledore was keeping a hush on this what was happening to Davina. It was a some sort of stomach sickness that she caught is what being told around the school. He couldn't ask her as her friends through letters because no one knew about that. He had to ask as Draco Malfoy but there wasn't a chance she would tell him.

Looking at her one more time he got up and decided it was time to leave.

"If I were you I'd take the right hall."

He walked out and wasn't going to listen Dumbledore until he heard, the Weasleys and Harry's voice. He slightly cursed and ran down the other hall and made it to his house dormitory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Davina POV

I woke up and saw everyone standing around me.

"What's going on?"

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked, as Ginny helped me up.

"My head is spinning but I'm fine." I said groaning a bit. I looked around and saw I was in the hospital. "What happened?"

"You really scared us Davina." Ron said.

"Well we're really glad you're awake." Hermione said.

"We'll leave you and Harry alone." Alice said as they all left.

"You sure you're alright?" Harry ask.

I nodded.

"What really happened to me Harry?"

He sighed and took my hand. "You felt my pain."

"What? That doesn't make sense...."

"Somehow our lives got link together, what ever happened to me you can feel it. And whatever happened to you I felt it. Your headaches were when my scar hurted me."

"Happened?"

"Dumbledore tried to unlink us, he got most of it but... we're not entirely sure."

"I saw him..." I said looking at my brother. "Voldemort, I saw him hurt you. I was scared-- Wait... Cedric. No- he can't--"

Harry pulled me into an embrace as I drifted off into my thoughts. Eventually I was free to go and they took me to the great hall where everyone else was waiting and Dumbledore told us the truth.

Cedric was dead. Voldemort was back. This wasn't happening. I was walking in the halls later on, as everyone was gathering their things to get ready to leave school, tomorrow was the last day we were just saying goodbye to our visitors. Lost in my thoughts I was walking down a hall when I saw Pansy and Malfoy together alone. I didn't know why but I decided to hide behind a wall and peek out to see Pansy grab Malfoy, as he was beginning to walk away, and pulling him back towards her to kiss him. I felt part of myself break and then hide quickly push that feel away because I didn't know why it bothers me. Why was my heart breaking when I saw it? I don't care about him. Seeing Parkinson kiss Draco shouldn't be something that bothered me. But it did.