"Davina!" Harry rushed over and grabbed his sister's hand.

"She'll be alright." Madame Poffrey told Harry as she was standing next to her bed. "She's just going to be out for a while."

Dumbledore came in minutes later with McGongall and Hagrid behind them.

"Shut the curtains and doors." Dumbledore said.

McGonagall did as he said. Snape spelled the room to keep prying ears off.

"Harry." Dumbledore turned to him. "Voldemort, did he use one of the three unforgivable curses?"

Harry looked at him confused but nodded.

"This..." he pointed at his arm. "Voldemort did as well?"

"Wormtail." He corrected. "He put Voldemort in this large cauldron, a bone from his father and cut his own hand off. He cut my arm and took my blood."

"Just as I suspected." Dumbledore walked over to Davina and held her other arm.

"What is it?" McGongall asked.

"It seems, Davina's life is link to you..." he looked at Harry. "Harry."

"Link to me?"

"That's impossible." Snape said.

"Not excalty." Dumbledore held out a hand towards harry. Harry gave his arm that wasn't injured. "This may hurt a bit." He held a needle and poked a finger. Harry hissed and Davina's hand flinched. Everyone looked down and in the exact same place where Dumbledore had poked the needle at Harry, was on Davina.

"What in Merlin's name!" Hagrid said loudly.

"How is this possible?" McGonagall asked.

"I haven't the slightest idea." Dumbledore looked at harry. "But I believe that your father linked her life with Harry's."

"What does that mean?" Harry asked.

"Anything that happens to you." Dumbledore pointed at him. "Happens more on your sister. And anything happening to her, affects you. The toruture curse ended much faster on you because you sister got the longer effect. She took the pain so you can fight back, sort of like a sponge. Only she didn't know it."

Harry heart was racing.

"Is there any way of unlinking them?" Snape asked.

"Possibly." Dumbledore said. "But not tonight. We need them both on their full strength." He turned back to Harry. "No one must know about this. Not even your freinds. If word spreads,...."

Harry knew what that meant. Voldemort would kill Davina to kill Harry, with then link they both can be kill by either one of them. All it has to be was one or the other and they both die.

The teachers talked aside as Harry remained by his sister's side. Harry was more terrified, with Voldemort out he could come after him and Davina.

In the morning Davina's body was ready. It took hours but Dumbledore was able to unlink them, not completely. Davina stayed asleep to recover and when she was she could wake up. Her body was weak, learning how to adapt without being linked to her brother for survivial. Harry had left to get changed and his arm checked out. When he did Malfoy had snuck in and sat beside Davina who was deep asleep.

Draco sat beside her brushing a strand of her hair back.

"I wonder when you'd come by." Malfoy jumped and saw Dumbledore walking in. Dumbledore watch him and smiled. "You care for her?"

Draco didn't answered just stared at him.

"You didn't think the two of you exchanging letters would go unnoticed?"