Darkiplier 2

Y/F/S - your favorite serial

Y/N POV:
I woke up on the floor. The room was still a little bit cold. I got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

I walked out of the shower and looked at the mirror I saw a bruise on my hand. What the hell?! I thought as I look at my wrist. I looked back at the mirror and my heart stopped...There was a man standing behind me. He had an evil smile on his face which showed his snow white teeth. He was wearing a grey suit with white shirt without a tie. His skin was pale and his dark hair were covering one of his dark-brown-coloured eye. I quickly turned around to see...nothing? I looked back at the mirror and the man from before was gone. Jeez, my head is messing with me. I went to my room and got dressed. I cleaned up the mess (the uioja board, the candles and the broken plate) from yesterday. After I was done cleaning I head in work.

—TIME PASSED—
(Because I'm a lazy, again XD)

I closed my front door behind me. Today was a crazy day. I saw that guy from the mirror everywhere. I went to my room to change to something more comfortable. I was too lazy to cook so I ordered a pizza. I spent the rest of the day watching Y/F/S.

—TIME PASSED—
(Again)

I look at the clock. It was around 10:45 pm. I should probably go to sleep. I didn't get much yesterday. I turn off the TV and head in to my room. I change my clothes to a oversize T-shirt and sleeping shorts that weren't even visible. :D I laid down in bed and tried to fall in sleep. I wasn't really tired so I pulled out my phone and went to my gallery. As I was going thru my pictures I saw a picture of me and my ex-boyfriend. It was about 2 months since we broke up. Shit...I forgot to delete this pic. I deleted the picture and turn off my phone.

2019-09-20

_____________________________
A/N:
Hey guys I know this chaptern wasn't that long or interesting but the next chapter will be better I promise. :)